• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
32.png
In order to keep random "look what I got!" threads out of the forum, please use this thread to show off your gets whenever you pick up a new booster pack or otherwise. :)

12/11/12 moderator note: Consecutive posts are permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I once bought 2 booster packs, hoping finally to get a new, strong grass type.
I opened the first booster pack, checked the cards, and I found shaymin.
I was really happy, then I opened the second booster pack, it was shaymin Lv. X!
I also got beedrill from the pack.

DJ Surge-N

Can I get a Spinda?
Years
I think one, possibly legendary (in a really odd sort of way), set of pulls of mine were back when I opened Supreme Victors - Opened 3 backs, and each rare was a Spinda. No joke. I almost went a bit insane after that. It's even more hilarious that I recorded it and you can check out my reaction over at www.youtube.com/pokecollection if you search for supreme victors.

Crazy times. Did open some HG/SS boosters the other day, sister got some legend pulls, I got some holos which is pretty good. Close to completing both the reverse and main set.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
well i just bought 60 dollars worth of packs and managed to get 4 level x cards plus some other great cards...so im really happy

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
just got a Feraligatr Prime!

All i need is typhlosion and i got all johto basic primes!

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
Years
I remember good my first boosters from Neo Revelation:
I and my friend buy together 10 boosters, and from them, we have draw 6 times this lugia:

20.jpg

That was sooooooo funny!

Also my first booster from Diamond & Pearl was funny: directly a Infernape lvx!!

billios

Water Pokémon Master
Years
Today was good, I bought a few packs, I got two rares in a few of them, so that was good. One of the packs with who rares was a HSunleashed which had a Blastoise and a Steelix prime. Oh yeah, and and one of my packs had a Absol G LV. X.

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
I recently received 2 booster boxes and a full set through the internet. I am new to this site, but figured that to reach my audience, I must go straight for them. I am trying to decide weither or not i should sell the boxes.(The set i will most likely not sell. It's the full 1st edition Team Rocket booster expansion set from the 90's) The booster boxes are an Unlimited Fossil Booster Box and a Base Set 2 Booster Box and i will probably be getting a Base Set Unlimited booster box in the mail soon. I know the Fossil isn't hard to find on the internet, but the Base Sets are extremely rare. I was wondering what people would offer me for them or if i should even sell them at all. What do you think?

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
My dad got me a Regigigas promo box for a gift, and in a Platinum pack, I pulled a 1-1 Dialga G X that I planned to use the next day <3

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
few years back, i bought a 2 packs from a hobby shop. They were both Neo Genesis Unlimited Boosters. I opened my first pack and got a Holo Lugia. I was so excited. I ripped open the next pack and HOLY ****! it's a Holo Ho-Oh. Another story is that today i got a box of Neo destiny cards and got a shining celebi, raichu, and kabutops. What do you think those cards are worth?

PikachuFan222

Pikachu Master
Years
I bought a tin about 2 months ago a Feraligatr one and got 2 Prime Pulls 1 in each HG pack a lvx and holo nice pulls

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
So..i've been getting alot of packs. Today i got a base set booster box and when i opened it i got (ALL HOLOS) Gyrados, Nidoking, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Ninetales, Mewtwo, Blastoise, and Charizard.

T33nyTurtwig

:D :D :D
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2010
when i got a feraligatr HGSS collectors tin and finding only the first half of lugia legend in a booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back