• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 'Diamond' - Keitai Denjuu Telefang

bobandbill

one more time
Years
And about time this got an update. I took a bit of a break and then focused on some writing, but now I did some of that here's an uneventful update. =p

Part Five - Magical Trees!
Or MUSA tells us to do stuff for him after a lot of talking.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years
I always wondered what those games were... I had heard of them when I was a kid, and always wondered what they were... Since I never bothered to look into them.

Now I know that it's a good thing I didn't, or else I would have been very confused! XD

This is an epic LP, I'll be keeping an eye on it! You have a great sense of humor!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I always wondered what those games were... I had heard of them when I was a kid, and always wondered what they were... Since I never bothered to look into them.

Now I know that it's a good thing I didn't, or else I would have been very confused! XD

This is an epic LP, I'll be keeping an eye on it! You have a great sense of humor!
Yes, you would have been likely confused. XD Apparentely some copies also had really bad saving issues too...

Anyways glad you enjoy it and plan to read more! I hoep it'll continue to entertain whenever I update. (And btw your username and avatar amuses me. XD)

blue

gucci
Years
I attempted to play through this but I just coudn't get into this, don't get me wrong, R/B/Y are great games, this is just.. different :(

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAW

Anyway, more entertaining episodes. >:3 Admittedly I don't have my own copy of this game just yet, but eventually when I find some money it'll be on the queue of things I want to do but shouldn't because it will cause me to get another plot bunny. xP

bobandbill

one more time
Years
THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAW

Anyway, more entertaining episodes. >:3 Admittedly I don't have my own copy of this game just yet, but eventually when I find some money it'll be on the queue of things I want to do but shouldn't because it will cause me to get another plot bunny. xP
Be careful if you do buy one as apparently some had issues with even remembering the save file. =/ Glad you're still eenjoying it though!

Anyways, onwards we go! Oh, and sound stuff might not work becaus ripway is all 'lol exceeded daily download limit' but apparently 0 bytes were downloaded. ._. Anyone know of a better music file hosting site?

Part Six - Kelina Village!
Or talking to a lot of weird people and things who want bombs.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Oh lol, this game is awesome :°D

So in other words, do what Team Rocket did? Uh... I'm going to leave now.

...I am not making this up - I looked at the bomb and then he calls me and decides to tell me ABOUT OTHER FIRENDS OF HIS THAT WANT A BOMB. GOOD GRIEF.

MANSTL WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

X°°°°D

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Oh lol, this game is awesome :°D

X°°°°D
...Yes, it is. =p

And as nobody else posted (the more the merrier people ;p), I'll get onto the next part! And a word of warning - from here on in the swearing in the game starts gradually...and then very quickly sticks to it a few parts down the track. (!)

Part Seven - Search for a Thief!
Or a lot of talking to someone and trying to find [Key]!

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hey bro, get an Osoe, train it to an Armory. Trust me, you'll thank me later.
Osie, right? Actually.. I never actually used Kuribute before beyond the 2nd place so I think I'll stick with him with this runthrough. Besides Armory (which I have used before) didn't strike me as the greatest to be honest. =/
Maan, this game. xDD;;
I remember playing it as a kid. And loving it. xDDD;;
This LP made me crack up unbelievably hard.
Glad it amuses. =) Cheers for posting!

Next update is likely to be next week sometime. (ie easter break).

bobandbill

one more time
Years
So it's Easter-ish so let's do this! Blame PC downtime for the delay. I know I do! =D

Part Eight - Kelina Cave
Or Learning about Peach Boy and KAKUZATO
Spoiler:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Wow, you weren't kidding about the curry, huh?

I was laughing out loud most of the way through this, especially the recent parts. Engrish such as this offends me more than most, so I found it hilarious. I think the best part was the, ah . . . 'Glutinous millet bun'. My reaction was most similar to yours on that point.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
Ah, glorious memories of playing this confusion-inducing game rushing back into my mind. How I cried tears of joy after beating this game. I really get a good laugh reading your LP. Keep it up :)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Yay for uni delaying stuff! Let's reply to comments and try the next update, y/y?
I really lol'd when osie used his attack. xD
And the grammar kinda confuses me at sometimes.
Osie is surprisingly terrifying. =( And telefang english helping littles.
Wow, you weren't kidding about the curry, huh?
Nope!
I was laughing out loud most of the way through this, especially the recent parts. Engrish such as this offends me more than most, so I found it hilarious. I think the best part was the, ah . . . 'Glutinous millet bun'. My reaction was most similar to yours on that point.
I imagine it was. XD Glad it made you laugh!
Ah, glorious memories of playing this confusion-inducing game rushing back into my mind. How I cried tears of joy after beating this game. I really get a good laugh reading your LP. Keep it up :)
Thanks - I hope this'll give you more in the way of laughs and confused nostalgia. =p

Part Nine: Off to Alice!
Or a lack of good judgement and more questionable NPCs.

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Aww, goddammit dude I have a cold and this made me snort so hard eww /tmi
Eww indeed... I apologise for that then. =p

Also next update in a week at best because uni assessments everywhere. >_< On the flip side, the next part is basically the most memorable part of the game imo! I am sure many who have played the game before agree.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Is it just me or is this game a series of barely connected events occurring in something even native Engrish speakers would find hard to decipher?

Also:

pokemondiamond533.png

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Is it just me or is this game a series of barely connected events occurring in something even native Engrish speakers would find hard to decipher?
That is a pretty large possibility, true.
If you think that's scary...wait until we encounter the guy's evolutions. =(

Anyways, Telefang now proudly presents...

Part Ten: THE SEA
Or a guide to remembering it.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back