• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've been here since October 2006 or so on an older account, so could I please request the veteran emblem as well? :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Checked and awarded. Almost time for your 6th year anniversary though xD

Last edited:

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
I believe I have earned this emblem.
Emblem: PC Veteran
Requisite: Be a member of PC for at least three years.
*you may use this thread to request this emblem*

Could a staff member please give it to me?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Sure. Congratulations on your three (nearly 4...lol) years here!

Years
Excuse me, warden, but I've spent three years here and I think it's time for a parole hearing. I mean an emblem.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
It seems someone has given it to you, but either way, congratulations on three years! :D

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I've been a member for more than 3 years.

I'm requesting my PC Veteran emblem, as well as any others that you feel I qualify for.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Ummm.... I know this emblem wasn't on the request list but I think it should be, since it is requestable. I have seen some people with the"Congrats! You have celebrated a birthday at PC!" emblems, and thought that I would be eligible for it since my birthday was recently. Don't mean to be a nuisance or anything... But I just thought I'd point that out. I'm totally not obsessed with emblems or anything

Nihilego

Years
Sorry, but the emblem says "And it's the first one you've celebrated with us! Here's to many more.". The "with us" part means you need a birthday thread and having a quick look at Celebrations just now, I couldn't find one. ]:

Nihilego

Years
I (or another staff member) usually just hand out the emblem when I see a new birthday thread in Celebrations. The reason why it's not done automatically is because it'd be, tbh, a load of hassle going through everyone who has a birthday on one day and handing out the emblems. But I guess we could remove the birthday thread requirement part and make it requestable through here like the Veteran one. I kinda like it the way it is now, though.

That said it's not a 100% set emblem. I think it's been handed out before to people with threads so idk exactly what's happening here, but at least that's how I normally do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back