• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
Cool image and the kind that makes you a bit more memorable on the forum. I've been wondering whether to buy the game lately too, it seems quite popular on here. 8/10

Years
10/10

Oh god another perfect theme Daniel. Elesa is one of my fave characters and her B2/W2 design makes her look even cooler!

The signature and avatar are well designed. Perfect!

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Them links could use a partition. I am absolutely loving those OW Links and especially the banner. Simply magnifique! For that, I'm gonna give you a: 9/10.

Years
10/10

Again, B2/W2-based themes get my approval. Also the sprites give it extra color and I love the backgrounds on both the avatar and the signature banner.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
7/10

While the theme is pretty cool, it's getting pretty old, don't you think?

Years
8/10

Pretty interesting one and I like the way the signature is laid out but I took some points off due to being an anime I'm not familiar with.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
8 / 10
The theme really grew on me, despite the fact I haven't watched his talk show.

Back