• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [OOC+SU][Rated: T]

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Maah. I don't know what to write xD I'm more for the goblin miner idea since I'm not sure who's with who down there really and it feels like everyone has different and somewhat confusing ideas on what the cave looks like xD

Well to make it easier on you, we could just go with the Goblin idea and we could continue on the two of us in this cave which could be separate from the others' cave. We could find an underwater oasis, maybe harboring a water enemy we didn't know was there. Or a trap room that negates the teleport crystal effect. Hmm... Just some ideas off the top of my head. Let me know if I can help in any way. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm just having a case of temporary writer's block after having written a long post for Checkmate :3 But I watched episode 18 of SAO yesterday and I'm considering rewatching the Aincrad arc to get more peppy for this RP again!

I'll make something up here before too long, sorry for being a bit slow :3

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
No problem, I understand. We all get that horrible writer's block from time to time. I had a terrible case of it the other day.

Take your time, no need to rush yourself. :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Maah. I don't know what to write xD I'm more for the goblin miner idea since I'm not sure who's with who down there really and it feels like everyone has different and somewhat confusing ideas on what the cave looks like xD
Daniel (me), Jet (Garet), Ranzatsu (SkyisUmbreon), Fester, and Rose (both Khawill), are all at a door that is follows a straight path from the entrance, though it's pretty far away. The cave does possibly have more tunnels and and detours, so it could be pretty easy to separate yourself from us. Though, from our experience, there has only been one monster, and from the looks of the door it was scripted. That's not to say that there are no trap rooms or other scripted rare monsters; heck, the door we're at now could potentially lead to a death trap, so whatever you do with the other routes is up to you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Finally posted! :D let's find something to fight. Or! Maybe a camp of resting goblin miners that have picked some rare plants to make a soup on! *brainstorms* and some of it is Dustskin and we have to try and steal it. And then maybe everything goes wrong and we have to fight them anyways in the end xD

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Finally posted! :D let's find something to fight. Or! Maybe a camp of resting goblin miners that have picked some rare plants to make a soup on! *brainstorms* and some of it is Dustskin and we have to try and steal it. And then maybe everything goes wrong and we have to fight them anyways in the end xD

I like this idea, let's go with it. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha alright. Feel free to find some goblins or something then :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yikes, Elise is a let's-throw-ourselves-headfirst-into-things person! This'll be fun~

And welcome, deathxz!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guys you do realise that Deathxz copy and pasted Ozzy's SU? He didnt even change the name..
Rapp was so awesome he couldn't resist of course. ;D

Anyhow, I've been way busier than expected since first posting here with countless assignments being set and a severe lack of wifi in the next week or so, so I'm really sorry about the lack of posts guys. If you want to replace Rapp then I understand entirely, I won't mind. :) I do want to be a part of this RP still but time and convenience really aren't helping and with no wifi for the next week or so it's not seeming likely that I'll be able to post any time soon, so you'd probably be better off finding a replacement character whilst the RP's still somewhat young. Sorry again, it was fun whilst it lasted. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hahha, guess I didn't even read it xD not-welcome, then!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Thanks bobandbill and everyone that noticed, I am so not on the ball haha :P I thought it was strangely coherrent for a newbie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's alright, Swifty...things like that happen xD

Anyways, me and CWP are currently working on something ~fabulous~! I can't wait to post this next post! :D

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Finally finished my SU! When I'm accepted, what should I post first? Maybe I'll post Kamui looking around Starter City, carrying around a crystal or two. If anyone's interested, they can come see him.

Name: Kamui Ozora

Appearance: I'll start from the top. Kamui's silver hair is a short-layered, shaggy kind of style. He has dark gold eyes that people question about. There's a little mole under his left eye, which looks cute to some people. Kamui wears a chain necklace with a key pendant. Nothing special, really. He wears a plain white shirt with a stuffy black jacket, his arms stay inside the sleeves...he hates the cold. At the bottom he sports brown, baggy shorts & Nike sneakers. For armor & such, he wears silver shingards, metal gloves for combat, & a red cape. Weapons can be described on the Weapon section.
Personality: Kamui is a gullible kid who will believe in anything someone tells him, good or bad. He usually likes eating sweet things, nothing spicy, since he never gets mad. He's a little bashful around anybody, whether he's known them for a long time, to a stranger that creeps him out. He's actually a bright kid who wants to enjoy a normal life, but I'm afraid that's not the case for the situation he's in now. What makes him really sad is when someone is near death or anything like that, due to being traumatized when he was young. He enjoys gaming a lot, but he does have social skills.
Life before SAO: Kamui's story was just as simple as that. He was a regular kid who mostly kept to himself. His friends weren't into games very much, mostly just causing trouble around the neighborhood. Kamui was an indoor person at best. This reason being for the trouble his friends cause. Almost everyday they would try to convince Kamui to join them for their plans, but Kamui always refused. He didn't want to cause any trouble for anyone. At best, he stuck at home doing whatever, playing games like Liberation Maiden, Pokemon, also online computer games. I forgot to mention, Kamui lives with his mother & sister. His dad abandoned the family a long time ago. Kamui can't even remember his face, but he didn't care.

One day, at age 12, tomorrow was Kamui's birthday, & his friends tried to convince him to join them for a great little trip. They explained there was candy involved. Kamui was uneasy about this, but he did love sweets. Finally, he agreed to come along. That night, they broke in to an angry neighbor's backyard. The plan was to throw eggs at the house so the neighbor would come out, then two kids would sneak in behind him & get as much candy as they can. What they missed, however, was that the neighbor had gotten a new dog, one that doesn't show mercy. The first egg was thrown, & the dog immediately came out. It attacked the group, scratching Kamui's left arm hard. The dog bit one boy's shoulder ferociously, shaking back & forth. The boy screamed, while the group tried to get the dog off. After they escaped, Kamui saw his arm injury, & then his friend. He was losing blood too much, it freaked Kamui too much that he fainted.

When Kamui awoke, he was at the hospital where his mom & sister were. It was daylight, he was now 13. His arm was bandaged, it still hurt. When he saw what became of his injured friend, he almost puked. They were told his friend needed medical surgery. That day traumatized him for life. Never again did he want to see something so gruesome. It's heavy gore that freaks him.

4 years later, Kamui's sister got him a new game to try out. He was quite excited for it. Immediately, Kamui set it up, ready for the adventure through his character's point of view.

Current Level: 4
Weapon: Sword/Shield
Non-Combat Skills: Alchemy & Speed
Summary of first month in Aincrad: Kamui enjoyed his time in Starter City. Before he ventured to his first floor, he first got some weapons, a sword & shield; the usual. It was then that he began his first floor, gaining a few levels slowly. Afterward he stopped at level 3 & decided to head back to Starter City to learn some skills. Since he didn't like to die, a lot, Kamui began training in speed, which was very useful for him. He could feel the wind flow by him, not sweet though. Craving sweets...! Afterward, he tried Alchemy. Not bad, really. It took the rest of the week for Kamui to reach level 4. Now that that was done, he was ready to log off. However, the creators neglected to install a log off option. Fearing death itself, Kamui has stayed in Starter City for a month, having plenty of game money to strive for survival. There was no way he was going to fight, no way! If he dies here, he dies for real. He's found a place to live in Starter City. It's so lonely, some of these people he can't trust...right?

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I think Dante and Elise need to meet one day, because they will not get along well at all. :P She would probably try to hit him in the head with her shield...

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
ShinyDiamond you are accepted!

Update to come tomorrow or Sunday :) Will be details of the boss battle. The rule of final attack is that I decide, out of the people who have taken part in the battle within a week's time, who had the best battle post and VM them to finish it - fair?

Of course I'll make sure it's not always the same person winning the goodies.

Back