• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
You download a Fire Red ROM and Lunar IPS and patch the ROM with the IPS you downloaded.
Thanks alot mate really wanted to play this.

sorry for being annoying but i download fire red rom and lunar ips and patched it but now what i do to play i have the file as a .ips now

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
Hi, i don't know if the question's already asked, but can tornadus/thunderus have their t form?

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
So I downloaded the ips patch thing and got my dark rising patched using the link in the description. When I started my game again (because I got stuck just before Numassity City). I couldn't talk with anyone and when I did, the text all weird symbols and I couldn;t stop it. Could anyone help me?

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Move tutor is present in Dark Rising Headquarters.
Which team you are using so that someone may recommend you their moves....

inside the hq? Or in the other houses? Is she the one that says she has perfected the ultimate move of its type?
My team is:
dragonite
raikou
kingdra
victini
groudon
lucario

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Thanks alot mate really wanted to play this.

sorry for being annoying but i download fire red rom and lunar ips and patched it but now what i do to play i have the file as a .ips now
Play the Fire Red ROM, it will be changed because patch was applied.

So I downloaded the ips patch thing and got my dark rising patched using the link in the description. When I started my game again (because I got stuck just before Numassity City). I couldn't talk with anyone and when I did, the text all weird symbols and I couldn;t stop it. Could anyone help me?
I would suggest re-downloading the ROM and patching a new one...
You seem to have corrupted your ROM.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
about running away from legendaries.. i ran away from thundorus before... and i saw thundorus back in his spot a while ago.. So they do come back

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014

Play the Fire Red ROM, it will be changed because patch was applied.

I would suggest re-downloading the ROM and patching a new one...
You seem to have corrupted your ROM.

so there is no way I can keep my save file?

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2013
How do you get a Dawn stone if it is even possible? I looked through the posts and couldnt find anything.

Years
inside the hq? Or in the other houses? Is she the one that says she has perfected the ultimate move of its type?
My team is:
dragonite
raikou
kingdra
victini
groudon
lucario
There should be another house beside the Headquarters where the move tutor is. By the way nice team you have there

Does Larvesta/Volcarano learn quiver dance in this hack?
No, since Quiver Dance is a 5th generation move, no allowance in here

about running away from legendaries.. i ran away from thundorus before... and i saw thundorus back in his spot a while ago.. So they do come back
Told ya previously many others also come back...

How do you get a Dawn stone if it is even possible? I looked through the posts and couldnt find anything.
Guys Dawn Stone is not present in the hack because it is a Gen 4 based element. Please try to understand only stuff upto Generation 3 can be included in all hacks

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
This was a ok hack, but had to quite because I couldn't beat V in Mystic Falls. I made the mistake and tried to use 6 Pokemon and I'm just too way under leveled. I know the creator of this thread isn't here anymore, but if someone is making or thinking making a hack, please make sure you keep the wild Pokemon level some near the same levels as in game trainers, especially if trainers are level 50 by the 3rd gym. No one wants to sit there for hours and grind on Pokemon 20 levels lower.

Years
This was a ok hack, but had to quite because I couldn't beat V in Mystic Falls. I made the mistake and tried to use 6 Pokemon and I'm just too way under leveled. I know the creator of this thread isn't here anymore, but if someone is making or thinking making a hack, please make sure you keep the wild Pokemon level some near the same levels as in game trainers, especially if trainers are level 50 by the 3rd gym. No one wants to sit there for hours and grind on Pokemon 20 levels lower.
Unfortunately for you the hack is made that difficult to complete it after some time. Have you gotten the VS Seeker yet?

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
I have a sand based team going around my garchomp, I'm wondering since there are the new dreamworld abilities and stuff implemented if Excadrill can get Sand Force? I have Sand Veil on it right now, which isn't there in legitimate pokemon. I know this is a gen 3 rom hack and Excadrill is gen 5, just wondering.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have a sand based team going around my garchomp, I'm wondering since there are the new dreamworld abilities and stuff implemented if Excadrill can get Sand Force? I have Sand Veil on it right now, which isn't there in legitimate pokemon. I know this is a gen 3 rom hack and Excadrill is gen 5, just wondering.
Most of the 4-5th generation abilities are not implemented.

Back