• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like I was never born.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
If you hadn't been born, how would your school, family, work place and PokeCommunity be different? How do you affect those around you and what consequence would your absence have for them?

Outlier

It wouldn't make a difference. I contribute nothing to society and I'm a terrible friend. ^^

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I really didn't expect this thread to degenerate into a pool of depression quite this quickly lol

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Not sure if it would affect my friends of family much, jk, lol. I'm sure it would but feel it is too personal to discuss.

Co-workers would sure be a lot more stressed considering I do work of 4-5 people.

And not to sound egocentric or anything like that, but early days of PC when people were jumping ship from PC to PE2K, I was one of the PC loyalists and did my best to make sure things were active and fun for everyone at that point in time I remember. Don't think my existence is the reason, but I do feel I helped the healing cause somewhat, and now the size is beyond my belief.

Years
I don't think much would have changed. I don't remember the last time I've done something that ended well. But life never ends and we only play a part in it. I haven't really touched anybody yet.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
My family would be overrun by females and my dad would have gone insane trying to deal with three daughters and their needs lol

Also my friends would be a loooot more racist if I wasn't around...

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
I don't know how my school/work life would differ too much - as there would be others to take my place. As an only child I have no idea how my parent's would have turned out, if they'd still have gotten divorced, if they'd be with those they're with now. Who knows? Interesting thing to think about though..

Sirfetch’d

I know that my family loves me so I am sure things would be a little different if I didn't exist. I take a ton of responsibility around the house that my brothers don't so yeah that would also be an emptiness that they suffer from.

Also all of you fools would be lost without me ;]]

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Life will decrease in schooling increase in general so I believe we r all sick over these types of topics is this a lmn soap opera again

Years
Eh, it wouldn't be that different. People mention that I'm interesting, but I can't think of a single time anyone has mentioned their life having evolved any differently by me being there, save for my best friend.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
I look at this question and wonder, "What have I done... Ever?" It's hard to come up with anything most of the time, even looking back, my class would have never had "that one kid that can't play sports and sits around on some tech 24/7" but who needs that anyway. My family would have been practically the same except for my parents becoming alone 4 years sooner. Heck, Pokecommunity would be extremely the same without me, I'm sure, I'm not making new rules or anything. XD

But then I realize, there's one person that I've changed. My first friend in Kindergarten and I was his first true friend it seems. He never opened up to people but we shared a common interest and with that I was able to help him become more social, or I tried anyway, and since then he has opened up to more people and has been able to move on when he had to move away...

So, even if it's only one life... I'm glad I was there.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
If I didn't exist there might be one or two people who would miss me. My parents would be much happier, my whole would for that matter. My school would have one less scene get to try to push away from everyone else. Parents everywhere would have one less kid to consider a bad influence. PokeCommunity would be about the same, except there would be one less member.

I really didn't expect this thread to degenerate into a pool of depression quite this quickly lol
Well, your asking people what it would be like if they were never born. Only depressing people really like to answer those questions :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
My family would be extremely sad and my little brother would be extremely spoiled. They would probably be more depressed, I don't really want to think about it. :c

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
If you hadn't been born, how would your school, family, work place and PokeCommunity be different? How do you affect those around you and what consequence would your absence have for them?

My school ex schools wouldn't care, probably would of made it easier on them. My family would of missed out on a few things but I don't think it would of changed much. I don't work. Pokecommunity wouldn't have such a Pokemon Master/Pokemon Addict on there site & they would lose one of the Top Supporters. I know my girl would probably lived and long lonely life without me since we are soul mates but then again she made of found her happiness later in life, if it didn't kill her first.

Back