• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
Years
O well
Spoiler:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Oh, yeah! I got stuck on that a lot too. Well, actually, I was taking over for my brother after Edgeworth
Spoiler:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Spoiler:

Oh man, that screwed with me so bad! I must've gone everywhere that you could possibly go 5 times over. I still really liked that case though.

Spoiler:

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
So what does everyone think of the Apollo Justice change coming up in the 4th game (whenever it's released in the U.S.)?

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Okay... But you know that Wikipedia isn't a reliable site, right? <~

Contrary to popular belief (and what every librarian on earth seems to think), Wiki is actually very reliable. Everyone can edit it, but if false information is found it is usually weeded out extermely fast and all is put back the way it was. So I would take Wiki's word for stuff.

Oh and yeah, welcome back!!!

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
I think this thread died...
"OBJECTION THIS THREAD WILL NEVER DIE!"
I hope Trials and Tribulations will bring more members.

Hahaha thanks for bringing the thread from the dead.

I hope there's a lot of neat new characters too, and I especially hope that Franziska and Edgeworth come back. Oh, and I hope Gumshoe quits the force and works for Nick full time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Sorry for the lack of activeness. 3: Anyway... Yeah. I hope that too, Wolfie-Pu~

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Hey, I just realized the new game drops on Tuesday in the US! That kinda snuck up on me. Oh, and it got 8.25's across the board in Game Informer if anyone's interested in that kind of stuff.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
I just beat the first case!!! Yay!!!

Playing as Mia was fun.

Back