• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luphinid Silnaek

MAGNEMITE.
Years
All this in a shadow
"...Which makes the position of the first creator, the Primeval Creator (if I may), all the more fascinating. There were no media then, no rules or prohibitions. When she created – shall we suppose her a she? – it was perfectly from scratch. Before her there was nothing; after her the possibility of everything."
Pokémon Chaptered Fanfiction

New fic, click the banner below!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Chapter Twenty-Nine of Wings Have We has finally seen the light of day! (Or, uh, not...!) But it's up! Read it and, uh, maybe meet somebody familiar at the end. Maybe.

fire_and_ice

ice and fire
Years
Hello everyone!

I just found this page on the forum and I thought it would be a good way to help me get the word out about my fic. It's called "Untitled Fanfic" (oh so very creative!), and I just posted Chapter 10 a few minutes ago. I would enjoy hearing what you all have to say about what I written so far.

Thanks for your time! :)

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
Years
After a ridiculously long time, Part III of The Prism City Saga is now up! It's entitled, A Battle of Epic Distractions!

Quick Peek: This is a Gym Battle between Irvine, the Leader, and Ash Ketchum, the challenger.

Check it out! Oh, and advice/criticism on what I have written so far would be great!

-Masquerainisthajam

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
Years
Prism City Saga Re-edits

I re-edited parts of my fanfic, "The Prism City Saga". Just to let you know...

Part I (Welcome to Prism City!) - Everyone was wondering why Dawn lost to Jesselina in the Prism City Contest. I wrote the full battle in that thread. And minor editing.

Part II (Getting "Winded"!) - Minor editing.

Part III (A Battle of Epic Distractions!) - Re-edit with the battles with Irvine's Dragonair. I originally had it use Ice Beam, but it cannot learn Ice Beam. I also learned of its Shed Skin ability, so I incorporated that also. And minor editing.

Part IV to come soon!

Happy reading! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back