• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
No Demo? Too bad.

Crap. My Witty Word part of the brain's kinda dead.

@OI: Don't be so mad dude

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014

Can't blame him. I'd be pretty pissed too if I simply had a computer issue and people suddenly decided to question not only my integrity, but also my working pace. IMO, he has the right to have a brief laugh at the irony and, dare I say, karma.

However, OI, poking at Peeky because the similar thing that he questioned you for happened to him is pretty hypocritical. You know how it feels to be in his situation, but even more so, since his demo just isn't finished, while your entire game got erased. Have some empathy, be the bigger man. At least you only took one shot though and then complimented his screens I guess haha.

All that aside, I wish both of you luck. Peeky, in completing your demo within a timeframe that'd satisfy you; OI, in recovering your project files, if possible. Let's just all get along. We're all on even ground and territory: game making, despite whatever issues, inconveniences, and/or difficulties we may face. We shouldn't question each other, put each other down, or attack each other. Just support, and be supported.

Sorry for the long "LET'S ALL HUG" speech haha. I just felt I needed to get that off my mind. Good luck to you again, Peeky.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Update:
No demo...

Really sorry guys, but I haven't been able to complete the demo in time.

Although, you can probably expect the demo some time this month, as long as everything now goes to plan.

But, let us not dwell on the lack of a demo, let's celebrate that it's the one year anniversary of when I started Pokémon XENOTIME!

That isn't a problem man, people should be more appreciative that you even want to let them have a demo. Beggars can't be choosers, so unless you are a part of the team, then you can't choose when you get it. Just be patient and you'll be duly rewarded. Take all the time you need Peeky - it'll probably turn out better than if you released it with those issues.

Stiwo's rule

ahahahah.... NO, YOU NOT FUNNY
Years
34y5pcj.png

I saw in this screen that the rock path and the grass path aren't very nice to see like this, so I made (only for you xD) an autotile to "fade" the rocks under the grass:
autotileforpeekychew.png
it has the same palettes of your grass and you should credit Femok (the creator of this tile) if you use it, you don't have to credit me, I only recolored it =D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
No Demo? Too bad.

Crap. My Witty Word part of the brain's kinda dead.

I'm not mad, why would I be? This is just funny to me....
Can't blame him. I'd be pretty pissed too if I simply had a computer issue and people suddenly decided to question not only my integrity, but also my working pace. IMO, he has the right to have a brief laugh at the irony and, dare I say, karma.

However, OI, poking at Peeky because the similar thing that he questioned you for happened to him is pretty hypocritical. You know how it feels to be in his situation, but even more so, since his demo just isn't finished, while your entire game got erased. Have some empathy, be the bigger man. At least you only took one shot though and then complimented his screens I guess haha.

All that aside, I wish both of you luck. Peeky, in completing your demo within a timeframe that'd satisfy you; OI, in recovering your project files, if possible. Let's just all get along. We're all on even ground and territory: game making, despite whatever issues, inconveniences, and/or difficulties we may face. We shouldn't question each other, put each other down, or attack each other. Just support, and be supported.

Sorry for the long "LET'S ALL HUG" speech haha. I just felt I needed to get that off my mind. Good luck to you again, Peeky.
Well my game didnt get erased, I just couldnt get to it, Its not an issue anymore. Were back in full swing

But yeah, Karma and Irony is gorgeous. Just let this be a lesson to anyone that prematurely boasts again and get out of line. Its no fun....

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
Hmmm....and it was important to point out Malachite had no demo because....?

Refresh my memory, and correct me if I'm wrong but you said you "HAD" a demo. But you dont, but yet I was suspect because I was "WORKING" on one, which I am. So basically you should eat the same BS you served me.

Decent screens btw.

Ok you dont have to be a total douche! Peeky Chew and Me are working as fast as we can to get this demo out. On top of that my game (AquaHarmony) is still in production.

If you can wait a few more days we will have everything ready for the demo.

Thanks,
Tyler Alexandre

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Ok you dont have to be a total douche! Peeky Chew and Me are working as fast as we can to get this demo out. On top of that my game (AquaHarmony) is still in production.

If you can wait a few more days we will have everything ready for the demo.

Thanks,
Tyler Alexandre
He wasnt a douche to me? Buzz off your irrelevant.

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 2, 2021
Stop biting, girls! How old are you to act like a kid who lost a lollipop?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Game making is supposed to be fun! Cheer up guys! We're not politicians. This is a hobby, we have to enjoy our time with our team. We do it because we like to do it!
Arguing is not necessary/ useful...
Be happy with what you have got. A demo is not important when you have a team of friends and you're enjoying yourself! We don't have to sell games, we don't base our lives on them... so... take it easy!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
PokemonOI and Peeky Chew please try and keep your personal discussions out of this thread and in PMs and VMs where it belongs.

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
Come on guys, stop arguing. This demo has been a lot of work. I've scripted most of the dialogue and stuff, and it should be out soon. Me and Peeky are working very hard. It'll be here soon.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Hmm, I was hoping XENOTIME would be out, but no dice, huh? I'm cool with that. I'll be waiting patiently for it, but in the meantime, I guess I'll subscribe to this thread....

I hope XENOTIME gets released pretty soon, but please take your time in working on it. As they always say, "haste makes waste."

Last edited:

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
O_o I'm going crazy with waiting. but oh well, i've got stuff to do

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
Yep. RPG Maker games are much better than hacks, even though hack mapping isn't too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back