• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What Was your first Level 100?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Well, it'd be on Emerald...I'm guessing either Swampert, Salamence or Seasor the Seadra. Probably Seasor - its traded, so levels faster and I assumed all pokémon would evolve by lv. 100. Sadly I was wrong.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Mewtwo in Blue. Although it was so long ago that I might be completely wrong, but this is always the answer that I give when asked this question, so I'mma stick with it until something else pops up in my memory!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Now I think about it I never had any level 100 until' a Hoenn challenge with my friends back in the day. So yeah Mawile would be my first level 100.

Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 21, 2017
My first (and only) was Blaziken on Pokemon Sapphire. I went through the E4 and Champion with him :)

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
My first level 100 was the Mewtwo in Pokémon Blue. I later went on to bring my entire team to level 100.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
My one and only legitimately hand-raised level 100 is my Typhlosion from Gold version. I guess I sort of used one Rare Candy when he was level 99, but yeppp, raised him myself. He knows Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Hyper Beam, and Cut. @_@ I'm fortunate that I traded him over to my Crystal since its save file works, while Gold was erased.

Years
I had already planned on raising a Rattata to level 100 before I even started playing Pokemon, and so my female Rattata I named Clover was my first, on my SoulSilver game. Took an eternity too. My male Haunter named Dark became my second level 100 shortly after, as I was going back and forth training the two. I made sure Clover was first though. :3 I plan to level up my Espeon to 100 eventually; right now she's in the 70s. My Serperior on Black is in the 80s, so she'll probably get there eventually too.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Blaziken in Emerald was my first for me. Then it was my Kyogre in emerald, then my crobat I transferred over from emerald to white, and now it's soon to be my entire white team (training them in white 2 tree hollow and black city tower. (I'm restarting white 2 every time I beat the tree hollow so all my teams will be 100 eventually)

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Kadabra in Ruby. I was of the opinion that he would evolve someday... turns out a wasted good batch of training.

Years
I thought I never got a Pokemon to a level 100, but I was just checking my old emulators and old saves, and apparently, 7 years ago, I got a Swampert to level 100.
So yeah, the only Pokemon I got on a level 100 would be Swampert. ^^

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
My first level 100 was Snorlax on Pokemon Silver. I used the BOX saving glitch to clone them and ended up with an army of lvl100 Snorlaxes.

OmegaTL

Time Lord
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Before wi-fi battling came a long, I never bothered training them up to 100, I usually finished the game with my whole team at level 70-80 or something. My first level 100 was Empoleon in Platinum.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
In Pokemon Blue Version it was a Weezing, koff~

I miss it sometimes. I' going to make a point to raise a Koffing and Weezing both to lvl 100, koffi~

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
My Empoleon, Frosty, from Pearl version back in 2007. He still lives on in my Platinum version and is the only Pokemon I will never erase.

Back