• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNova132

Trader.
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Surely, Pm me tomorrow if you dont mind.

Greene, 86 those two starters, how about Treeco and Mudkip instead? yet can you give me till tomorrow for the shards?

Last edited:
Years
What's a PKT Pokemon? .

Just to let everyone know, this is a genuine bump because a few things have been added and taken away from the OP.

Pokemon from Pokemon Battle Revolution (PKT stands for Poketopia), these are a Lv50 Adamant Electivire, a Lv50 Modest Magmortar, a Lv10 Lightball Pikachu with Surf and Volt Tackle. I can give you a maximum of 3 of each Pokemon.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Pokemon from Pokemon Battle Revolution (PKT stands for Poketopia), these are a Lv50 Adamant Electivire, a Lv50 Modest Magmortar, a Lv10 Lightball Pikachu with Surf and Volt Tackle. I can give you a maximum of 3 of each Pokemon.

I'd be interested in the Electivire and the Magmortar alright. What is it you would want in return???

Greene1516

Years
Sure thing, all done now.

EDIT: OP updated after some trades. Pinkpanther I now have an Electivizer I can trade.

Last edited:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
I have:
Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump Bagon's (Jolly, Timid, Adamant, Modest, Naughty)

Agility Piplup's (Bold, Modest, Adamant)

Pain Split Duskull's (Impish)

If you're interested I need a Charmander, Squirtle and Cyndaquil. Items I need are TM Stealth Rock, Grass Knot, Earthquake and Ice Beam.

Greene1516

Years
I have:
Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump Bagon's (Jolly, Timid, Adamant, Modest, Naughty)

Agility Piplup's (Bold, Modest, Adamant)

Pain Split Duskull's (Impish)

If you're interested I need a Charmander, Squirtle and Cyndaquil. Items I need are TM Stealth Rock, Grass Knot, Earthquake and Ice Beam.

The Duskull could come in handy some day, I'll give you Cyndaquil and Squirtle for it.

do you have a treeko?
fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'd have to breed a new one, but yes. But same as last time, what are you offering????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back