• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a crush on a PC member?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Nope, I never have had a crush here on PC, or anywhere on the internet.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Yes, I did at one point but he's sexy so you can't blame me.

There was another one back when I first joined but I forgot his usernames :[ it was that far back haha.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Multiple, really; and dated; glad they happened, even though they didn't turn out as well as i hoped.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Eeynope, I tend to not have crushes over the internet. The closest thing I have is deep respect for certain members, but not a crush.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I don't think I ever did. There is 1 member that I have a soft spot for and I tend to be kinder to, but that's out of respect more than a crush though.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
Years
No. I struggle to become attached to someone over the internet. I also find relationships like that slightly weird. There's so much you can hide over the internet, I just wouldn't feel secure enough in a relationship like that.

But that's just me. If someone wants to have an online relationship, by all means go ahead.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I've really only ever had a crush on 3 people. One of which I knew irl, and the other two are celebrities.

I doubt I could ever grow very attached to someone online, unless I was actually planning on meeting them/asking them out at some point.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
Years
Oh yeah, tons! :DD

Lets see well... Just to name a few... Erufuun, ‎.Aero, ‎.Mini, ‎2122wolf, ‎AimayBee, ‎alo123, ‎assassinjay1229, ‎Aurafire+, ‎Ausaudriel, ‎Azure Wish, ‎Beegu, ‎Blaziken15, ‎BrandonMcLove, ‎cazzler, ‎ChaosJester083, ‎charlesgusi, ‎chef30, ‎Cilerba+, ‎Cirno, ‎Conan Edogawa, ‎countryemo, ‎Cowsocks, ‎Dark Azelf+, ‎DarkAngel91, ‎deoxys121, ‎digi-kun, ‎donavannj, ‎DrFuji, ‎DuoRyan, ‎Duskshard, ‎ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™, ‎Egghatch, ‎Elite Killer, ‎EmeraldSky, ‎Faolan, ‎Feralize, ‎Fireworks, ‎Fluffee, ‎FreakyLocz14, ‎Fuyu, ‎gallade2296, ‎Garuthebest24, ‎Gen2Lover, ‎GreasyBacon, ‎greg0915, ‎HackDeoxys, ‎Haowakeorden, ‎Hiiro, ‎huskers222, ‎Huzzah!, ‎IDoLikeMudkip, ‎Igiko+, ‎IvanRN, ‎jab2033, ‎jeffery1997, ‎jonjan3412, ‎KamauW919, ‎Kaori+, ‎Karpman+, ‎Katalyst, ‎KH Fan Bixran, ‎killet513, ‎Kirozane, ‎leana9101, ‎leews24, ‎Legendary Arceus, ‎Limitless, ‎Linkdude231, ‎Link_971, ‎masaru3, ‎Megaman765, ‎Mercyful Fate, ‎miju-kun, ‎Miss Doronjo+, ‎MomentOfFear, ‎Mr Cat Dog, ‎Nakuzami, ‎Namehere, ‎niven, ‎ODSTmarine, ‎Onmi, ‎Patchisou Yutohru+, ‎Pikapal642, ‎PkMnTrainer Yellow, ‎quilzel, ‎Raizhu, ‎rath, ‎RedTheTrainer, ‎riley / sir aaron, ‎Rocket Grunt Cali, ‎rocketdude, ‎Roserade, ‎Roswell, ‎sammi-san, ‎Saryka, ‎shadowdkmx, ‎Shining Raichu, ‎ShinyDiamond, ‎smithtism, ‎Snow Phoenix, ‎sonnyitachi, ‎Spinosaurus, ‎Sydian+, ‎Tcoppy, ‎Team Fail, ‎TheCBFilms, ‎TheSmartOne+, ‎TJgamer, ‎TornZero, ‎Tsuka23, ‎TwilightBlade+, ‎vanforum, ‎VelocityQ, ‎wcdaily, ‎Weavile05, ‎XxSweetDreamsxX, ‎Xyrin, ‎Yo Face Here, ‎Zet+...

ESPECIALLY that Erufuun, they are so fluffy and attractive. :33
(joking, if ya couldn't tell ;D but nope, not have had any crushes~)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I honestly think I've only had one this entire time, and that was since last December. I have a romantic crush on said person, though at the moment he/she is currently in a relationship with someone else who has an account on here. Quite a few people may be aware of who I'm referring to (and some should know since I've told them directly), and this person may even know him/herself, though I can't read minds, so I don't know for sure.

I don't mind telling people who this person is, but I prefer I do it in private, even if said person knows who they are...

Edit: Mulling things over a bit, there is also someone I've grown quite fond of. But I'm not sure whether I have a crush on him or if I feel that I love him as a friend. Just throwing that out there, though.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Oh my God, best post ever ^ (EDIT: Roswell ninja'd me, that was in relation to Erufuun's post lol)

Yeah, I've had quite a few crushes on PokeCommunity. My first ever one was Sydian, until I found out something about him which is kind of a dealbreaker for me lol - then I moved onto a bunch of other people. Everybody I've crushed on at PC knows that I've crushed on them lol, I don't really find it embarrassing enough to hide.

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Oh yeah, tons! :DD

Lets see well... Just to name a few... Erufuun, ‎.Aero, ‎.Mini, ‎2122wolf, ‎AimayBee, ‎alo123, ‎assassinjay1229, ‎Aurafire+, ‎Ausaudriel, ‎Azure Wish, ‎Beegu, ‎Blaziken15, ‎BrandonMcLove, ‎cazzler, ‎ChaosJester083, ‎charlesgusi, ‎chef30, ‎Cilerba+, ‎Cirno, ‎Conan Edogawa, ‎countryemo, ‎Cowsocks, ‎Dark Azelf+, ‎DarkAngel91, ‎deoxys121, ‎digi-kun, ‎donavannj, ‎DrFuji, ‎DuoRyan, ‎Duskshard, ‎ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™, ‎Egghatch, ‎Elite Killer, ‎EmeraldSky, ‎Faolan, ‎Feralize, ‎Fireworks, ‎Fluffee, ‎FreakyLocz14, ‎Fuyu, ‎gallade2296, ‎Garuthebest24, ‎Gen2Lover, ‎GreasyBacon, ‎greg0915, ‎HackDeoxys, ‎Haowakeorden, ‎Hiiro, ‎huskers222, ‎Huzzah!, ‎IDoLikeMudkip, ‎Igiko+, ‎IvanRN, ‎jab2033, ‎jeffery1997, ‎jonjan3412, ‎KamauW919, ‎Kaori+, ‎Karpman+, ‎Katalyst, ‎KH Fan Bixran, ‎killet513, ‎Kirozane, ‎leana9101, ‎leews24, ‎Legendary Arceus, ‎Limitless, ‎Linkdude231, ‎Link_971, ‎masaru3, ‎Megaman765, ‎Mercyful Fate, ‎miju-kun, ‎Miss Doronjo+, ‎MomentOfFear, ‎Mr Cat Dog, ‎Nakuzami, ‎Namehere, ‎niven, ‎ODSTmarine, ‎Onmi, ‎Patchisou Yutohru+, ‎Pikapal642, ‎PkMnTrainer Yellow, ‎quilzel, ‎Raizhu, ‎rath, ‎RedTheTrainer, ‎riley / sir aaron, ‎Rocket Grunt Cali, ‎rocketdude, ‎Roserade, ‎Roswell, ‎sammi-san, ‎Saryka, ‎shadowdkmx, ‎Shining Raichu, ‎ShinyDiamond, ‎smithtism, ‎Snow Phoenix, ‎sonnyitachi, ‎Spinosaurus, ‎Sydian+, ‎Tcoppy, ‎Team Fail, ‎TheCBFilms, ‎TheSmartOne+, ‎TJgamer, ‎TornZero, ‎Tsuka23, ‎TwilightBlade+, ‎vanforum, ‎VelocityQ, ‎wcdaily, ‎Weavile05, ‎XxSweetDreamsxX, ‎Xyrin, ‎Yo Face Here, ‎Zet+...

ESPECIALLY that Erufuun, they are so fluffy and attractive. :33
(joking, if ya couldn't tell ;D but nope, not have had any crushes~)
Noooo, I wasn't online at the time. D:

smithtism

Blank
Years
Nope! I've never had a crush and I don't expect to have one *cuz this is totally something that can be planned out*, nor anyone to crush on me.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Unless my girlfriend is hiding from me here or something, then no. I never get crushes online, let alone PC, and I probably never will.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Haha yeah. I remember when the first month I joined at PC (or somewhere around that time) I was 13 and back then was pretty reckless. First time when I saw a thread like this and I thought "Why'd anyone have a crush on someone here" xD
Though didn't expect myself to have a few crushes myself. Let's just put it at that

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Ummmmm.... =`3= I feel like when I was a really really new member here at PC I had a crush on my second pair who's name I totally do not remember (lol goes to show how significant-- Oh!!) I just remembered haha, I think his name was Omega. I was really little though, so pffffftttt.

I've admired a lot of people here at PC, but after I grew out of the "obnoxiously thoughtless elementary school girl" phase, can't say I've had a crush on anyone here at PC....

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Sort of. It didn't start here, however. I won't say anything more than that. =/

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
I was searching around for another old thread xD But, I have some interesting things to say in this one @-@

I've been in three online relationships ^-^' I've never really grasped the spatial difference tbh. Like I understand why it's a bit issue, but my brain never registers that xD I just fall in love so easily :x My first was a minor thing and the girl just mysteriously dissappeared xD But, the other two were significant in thier own ways.

The first one was on PC xD Not going to say who, but we really hit it off and we developed a strong emotional bond. We were "together" for about 2-3 years and we were making plans to formally start dating xD But, then I finally had to admit that I was gay even though she was so pretty :/ We're still best friends though, but... I could never imagine having sex with her ^-^'

The second relationship was off of PC and it was my first relationship with a guy. It lasted 2 days xD I was such a beast. I'm serious xD I should have worn a leash. The most interesting thing that I learned from that one... is that I definitely have a sex drive @-@ I just never awknowledged it until I was openly accepting of my homosexuality xD And I also learned that I'm fine with entering a homosexual relationship :P I just need to stop being so scared of men.

Years
Hoo boy, crushes. I've had quite a few on some of my past pairs and someone who happens to be a close friend of mine on the forum. No names, though!

These crushes dissipated over time as I stayed on PC, but I know one crush I had on somebody was brought back to the surface on and off from the duration of 2005 until 2008.

I pretty much had a crush on Ryoutarou for about three years, it...seemed to be the ONE crush that did not want to leave for various reasons.

And during that month of May in 2008, I had the amazing opportunity to catch him in a group conversation with Andy, Ty, Jeff, Audy and so on...eventually we got to talking alone and we both came to discover just how well we connected together.

From then on, I've been in a relationship with him for three years and four months. Been my romantic interest for a total of six years, which even now gives me butterflies thinking about it. XD

Back