• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
@renekokkie Looks good bud~!
But mapping needs a lil fixing, You will see at the left-hand side at Lucas and Dawn about the trees. So they will pass through the tree instead of jumping.

No that isnt true between the tree and the ledge is a empty space so you can walk

ツタージャ

Tsutarja - Snivy - Smugleaf
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
No that isnt true between the tree and the ledge is a empty space so you can walk
No, I mean the tree has a *1 at the place where you want to walk while there is something. So you can pass through.
Plus, I am KingSnivy!

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Not really a screenshot but here's a quick low quality video update on the game I'm developing:

Years
@rene
Is this a new game your developing? It looks nice , very talented with neo mode...
And snivy what are you on about...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I'm developing a GSC-styled game with Pokemon Essentials at the moment. The screens below are still works in progress. I need to figure out how to edit the font color.

PokemonGBproj_testmap.png

A testbed map.

PokemonGBproj_menu2.png

The menu screen. It doesn't look too pretty now, but I'm working on it. Also take note that I'm adding new pokemon. Balphin, Kittoal, and Tadoledon are the starters planned for the game.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
that looks amazing, dude. Is that a BW-styled remake of Diamond and Pearl?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I randomly found one of my back up copies of NeoEras and thought I'd give it a play XD I forgot all of the changes I made to the intro screen. Man I'm proud of it >:

MaleScreen.png
FemaleScreen.png

Cheers to anyone who remembers NE lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
I randomly found one of my back up copies of NeoEras and thought I'd give it a play XD I forgot all of the changes I made to the intro screen. Man I'm proud of it >:

MaleScreen.png
FemaleScreen.png

Cheers to anyone who remembers NE lol.

:O Very pretty!~

Screenshots from my game, credits are on my deviantart.

pokemon_amaranth_screenshots_by_pkmnamaranth-d4c5d7j.png

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
:O Very pretty!~

Screenshots from my game, credits are on my deviantart.

pokemon_amaranth_screenshots_by_pkmnamaranth-d4c5d7j.png

You have great graphics, and I see you've put a lot of effort into this.
You have overused Screen tinting WAY too much though.

I barely see what's what in some screenshots.
Screen tinting can be nice, but only if you use maybe 10% of your current
tint.

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
@ ZeroArmada - your screens look great, however as mentioned above the tinting looks a little over the top, but I love that what appears to be ruined version of the S.S.ANNE, even if it's just a generic boat, it looks awesome!

Palettes and tiles look great too!

@ ZeroArmada - your screens look great, however as mentioned above the tinting looks a little over the top, but I love that what appears to be ruined version of the S.S.ANNE, even if it's just a generic boat, it looks awesome!

Palettes and tiles look great too!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
You have great graphics, and I see you've put a lot of effort into this.
You have overused Screen tinting WAY too much though.

I barely see what's what in some screenshots.
Screen tinting can be nice, but only if you use maybe 10% of your current
tint.

Yeah, people have brought that to my attention. It's a constant tinkering process with the tinting settings, so nothing is set in stone at the moment. One of the regions feature in my game has been set to ruin essentially, so I really wanted to give a feeling of ambiguity and intensity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back