• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
We'd probably make a good pair, since I'm always support bottom lane and you are an AD Carry. Do you like Graves, Corki, Sivir and Vayne? They are pretty amazing, but Tristana is good as well of course. I just notice those 4 are the most common (especially Taric+Graves and Sivir+Soraka).

Having a smart team (Jungler especially) is very important too though, nothing like getting dived bombed by a Pantheon onto my tower and a Malphite teleporting from his top lane in the brush to gank my bottom lane. That happened in my last game. :( It was pretty well planned- the Pantheon landed, stunned/exhausted me, then Malphite ulted/exhasuted our AD Carry (needless to say we both died almost instantly), then they proceeded to kill our tower. X_X

Last edited:
Years
I like Corki, and Graves is okay. I don't have him though.
I don't really like Sivir, and I've never really played Vayne. (don't have her)

I usually don't get anyone good to play with unless I queue with friends.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
May I get any advice on warding? I am pretty bad at it. I usually know which wards to buy and often debate on where and when to place them.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
I usually grab 2-3 wards at level 1 and place two of them around level 3 and one at level 1 (for the enemy side of the lane's brush). (Junglers can't really gank well until three) If they have an early ganker like Shaco or Rammus you should ward ASAP though.

I normally first ward the enemy brush in the bottom lane (especially if there is a nasty stunner like Taric or Alistar hiding there) so you can see what their support is planning, the brush under the dragon (a lot of support ignore this spot for some reason) and a vision ward by the dragon itself. If you have the money, ward the other brush (the right side) and you will have what I call the triangle of surveillance. It's REALLY hard to be ganked when you have these three wards set up, unless if course they have a Nocturne/Pantheon/TF etc. diving at you.. O_o

If you have a brave team that guards you at level 1, it's a great idea to drop a ward at their lizard (red buff). Makes for easy steals/ganks for your own jungler. Our Mundo jungler had a great time ganking when we did this. Later on good ward spots are always a vision ward at the dragon, any ward on the baron around 14+, ward their golem/lizard if you can too. If your bottom tower is gone definitely ward your golem if you have the cash because many times they will try to steal it. I've gotten some good ganks that way. ^^

If you have more questions feel free to ask. Support is my life!

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Thanks for the advice. :D I recently started playing as Sona and I like playing her so far.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
May I get any advice on warding? I am pretty bad at it. I usually know which wards to buy and often debate on where and when to place them.
I think it's more about what you're taking and who you are and everything depending on how many wards you get. If you're playing a sustain support like Soraka, Sona etc. it's good to take the Faerie Charm, 4 wards and 1 health pot. If you're a non-sustain like Blitzcrank, Leona etc. it's better to take 3 wards and potions apiece. As for warding, place them where Tetrakeet has said. It's better to place your first ward in the enemy lane brush so you know where they are and a second one at a specific time depending on their jungler a bit higher than the river brush. This is so you can see the entrance to the blue buff and the entrance to the tri-brush.

Also I find it helps to never take Clairvoyance unless you're a specific support. Flash is a must for any support and then it varies on the support. I feel non-sustains should be running Exhaust as their second spell unless the AD carry takes it, in which you can either take Heal for supports like Leona, and Clairvoyance for supports like Sona. Blitzcrank should always be using Exhaust no matter the situation to allow for easier grabs.

Support's my main role seeing as I'm always stuck with it when I play ranked. I do like to play top and am in the process of learning Brolaf.

Years
I finally had a good game! :D
43oAA.png

Draft ftw. The best (normal) games happen there.
I wish I had Brolaf...

Riot's stalking me... D:
Zyra is quite much alike of a champion I had in mind and posted on May 8th 2012. And the lore starts pretty much the same: In order of survival it takes over a human body.

http://froslassmaniac.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4z2qop

I never suggested it. ._.

Poor you :P
Show them and ask for RP? lol

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
@double trouble: I am so very jealous... I haven't had a good game in a while... Just a string of horrible victories and really ugly defeats.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Any other Dominion players here? I know a lot of people don't like it and think its easy or a zerg fest, but it's actually quite fun once you get into the upper ELO brackets. I enjoy teamfighting over last hitting myself, but a ranked is still fun when I can team with a good duo partner.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I've never touched dominion before. I would like too, but I am a bit scared that I'll make my team loose if I try.

Years
I've never touched dominion. I have a good idea on how it's played but I honestly am too lazy to try it out. Regular games are already 20 - 60 mins

However I do love Proving Grounds/ARAM though. :P

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I just played my first dominion today. (Co-op vs ai) I love dominion now. :D

Back