• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are now Water and Fighting!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Lopunny is now Normal/Ice to account for her perfect elegance and her mastery over moves like Ice Beam, showcasing her great special powers!

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Archeops should be Rock/Dragon because he actually fits that description really well...
WHY HAS NO ONE DONE THIS YET

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Spearow will be Flying/Steel to count for his razor sharp beak & talons!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Wailord shall now be Water/Fighting because if it ever does a Body Slam, it'll be the best Body Slam any Pokemon will ever do. Look at all that body mass.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Darmanitan will now be Fire/Fighting type, because look at those arms!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ninjask will now be Flying/Dark to account for his ninja-like skills of hiding in the shadows!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Serperior should be Grass and Psychic, because pure grass is just boring, and it had a "serperior" mind.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Electivire is now Electric/Fighting because, well, come on it just has to be. :p

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Staraptor is now Fighting/Flying because he over-relies on Close Combat! Plus that quiff just makes him a badass fighter by default.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Raichu is now Electric/fighting cause that'd be an awesome combo!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Umbreon is now Dark/Ghost because he's got such a creepy and evil feeling about him - it's chilling :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Nidoking can now be Poison/Fighting. I guess it just bugged me that in earlier generations it never really learned any ground moves by level up but it learned like... double kick and such.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Liliep is now a Poison/Rock as it learns Acid and a few other poison moves.

plz chooz palks nxt

Back