• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Everyone is posting about how far they have gotten.

My question is of a different kind.

Weather you want to answer it or not (I respect both answers) seeing a great game makers plans would be cool.
Do you plan to continue raptor and create post elite four content, or are you going to make another game?

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2009
@cadgod Yes, press F1 and you'll see some options.

On that subject, music, I think that some of the music is mismatched. Like the regular trainer battle music. I don't know about you, but it seems more like music for the evil organization boss or admins, not a bug catcher lol. Please change that if you are able. RPGM XP probably has something more suited towards regular trainer battles already.

The wild pokemon battle music is over the top as well.

Last edited:

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
is there an ips or ups for this? I really wanna play

Oh, how new kids amuse me.

This is NOT a hack.

You are in the Games Showcase. If you're looking for hacks, go to the Hacks Showcase, or the Progressing Hacks portion of the site.

On-topic: Got to the sound removal menu and was able to disable the sounds successfully. No offense to OG and whoever worked on music, but I prefer my own music while I play.

Years
Its not a hack of anything, its a game made from scratch in RPG Maker XP.
You're in the Game Development section, the hacking section is up a forum.

Anyways, great job with the release O. G!
Been playing it for a while and gotta say, its pretty polished :)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I have a little question. I used dive in breakport city (during lati twins event) and found some blue pokeball but I can't pick it up, so is this a bug or something? Is this important for the plot or should I go to the 8th gym?

oh and second question.. I'm in a place which is leading to 8th badge but a guy don't want to let me in. He says that I need 7 badges and I have them but nothing happens.. some help?
Alright, for the blue pokeball, you'll need to pick it up by passing it.
You don't really need to talk to it.

I've been playing for a short while,
and really like it up to now (only at second gym so far, don't have so much time to play)
although I have experienced some errors, but I saved before both of them, so i didn't mind much.

But there's one glitch that's just funny too mention, when I blacked out and came in the pokemon center nurse joy looked like this:

She looks like a robot or something XD,
it went away after a couple of seconds

still O.G + everyone who helped you, job well done
Alright, thanks. I'm so sorry I didn't notice that bug. Where's the Pokemon Center?

Thanks for for telling me were fly was that helped a lot. (even though i already beat it been searching for event Pokemon)

By the way the froslass event freezes the game after the battle
m0nkeyb0i

m0nkeyb0i
MyteaminRaptorcopy.jpg

Never mind i got it to work
Congratulation again. Monkeyboi.

Everyone is posting about how far they have gotten.

My question is of a different kind.

Weather you want to answer it or not (I respect both answers) seeing a great game makers plans would be cool.
Do you plan to continue raptor and create post elite four content, or are you going to make another game?
To be honest, I won't be making any game at the moment, maybe I'll update and fix some bugs for Raptor.

Its not a hack of anything, its a game made from scratch in RPG Maker XP.
You're in the Game Development section, the hacking section is up a forum.

Anyways, great job with the release O. G!
Been playing it for a while and gotta say, its pretty polished :)
Thanks buddy!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
I have asked Wichu to send me the data he fixed. I'll release it and you can just update it in the folder. Don't need to download 2 version anymore.

Alright, for those who had finish the game, post a screenshot of the hall of fame. Let everyone take a look at your team.

Here's the hall of fame:
monkeyl.png

Monkeyboi's team!

There is only one person who finish the game at the moment.
Hopefully there will be more and more player finish the game.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
I beat the main story, didn't catch Arceus, since I used the Master Ball on Darkrai but I think I beat the game. Is there anything after Arceus? I'll get a picture up later.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Cool man. Well, after beating the game, all legendary pokemon is unlocked in somewhere in the world. So you'll need to find it out if you want. It was optional.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Finished the game.

It was totally awsome :D
I don't think I'm gonna upload a HoF though, I'm too lazy, xD

The things that I didn't like tough, were
that It was so hard to find Fly (Got it after you said where it was, OG.)
The Bugs/glitches at rainbow peak if you go there before moonview-town/jirachi event.
And the Shaymin-hill glitch, otherwise; I loved it ;D

Cheers~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Also, there's the rematches with Gaia Wings, I believe. Attempt to beat them... if you dare >:)

Years
Omega, you can use surf without having the 4th gym, dont know if you knew it already.
Just go to pokemon and press surf near water.

ps: where is ho-oh?
I went to fight the team hunter grunts in the cave, and encountered rainbow peak.
I battled trough and reached cynthia, but I didnt saw any team hunter leader npc, but I battled her.
And after the fight cynthia says lets get that plate from ho-oh and she dissapears, but where is ho-oh....

Last edited:

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
ps: where is ho-oh?
I went to fight the team hunter grunts in the cave, and encountered rainbow peak.
I battled trough and reached cynthia, but I didnt saw any team hunter leader npc, but I battled her.
And after the fight cynthia says lets get that plate from ho-oh and she dissapears, but where is ho-oh....

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me. Luckily I saved before doing it though...

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
@Crosell

you have to go to moonglow before rainbow peak or else there will be glitches.

Years
And What If I saved after it?
Did I ruin the Events?
Cause I lvled pretty high at this point, almost lvl 40 team.
Dont wanna restart... :p

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I don't know try going to moonglow activating the event and you may be able to see Ho-oh if not then I don't know.

Back