• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter // Fan Club

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Whoa! Haha, no need to get so intense. I was just providing a follow-up on what Pachy meant when he said that. Chillax, dude. xD;

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Whoa! Haha, no need to get so intense. I was just providing a follow-up on what Pachy meant when he said that. Chillax, dude. xD;
But you are, in fact, a Super Moderator and with just one click *bam* I could be banned/infracted. I simply stated what I think about the sign up form part. =p

AND because this is becoming a bit offtopic, let's have a new topic? What's your most favourite thing about Harry Potter?

My most favourite thing about Harry Potter is the fact that its a fantasy. Anything fantasy is great in my opinion! :)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Don't forget about English words! Like snogging! Oh my god that word sounds awesome! xD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
There are also a bunch of 18+ fanfics allover the internet, but I'd rather not talk about that here.

I've read a bunch of fanfics like that, and a lot of Draco being homosexual too.

Don't forget about English words! Like snogging! Oh my god that word sounds awesome! xD

Ugh. *shudders* They're everywhere. -_-

Oh, there's too many of them!! D:

Yep, sounds better than "making-out".

TheSmartOne said:
I've seen... some of them. /doesn't use FF.net's filter for fear of missing good plot

I've seen many a good fic, though, mainly about alternate futures and such. Generally featuring Harry breaking up with Ginny and having a rather different life.

/not a HarryxGinny fan. Or a Ginny fan in general.

They need to drastically change their search engine. It's not very easy to use, even if you want to find some really good fanfics that are hidden for so many years.

There's certainly a lot of interesting stories if you know where to look.

What's your most favourite thing about Harry Potter?

What a vague question. :P Yes fantasy, character development, the hidden double-entendres, need I go on?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Ah yes, if you know me I like vague questions. Now, I'd just like to ask everyone who's in the club. Do you think a little "club game" would be fun? Do you think we should do one?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ehh... that's a tough one. I love the Weasley family, and Luna's characterization. I guess just the amazing amount of well-done characters that drive the story.

As for a club activity... what kind of activity are you thinking?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Like a Harry Potter crossword! :D
And winners get 'mini emblems' which aren't official emblems sadly but are emblems here in the club. Anyone up for it?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hmm... if it could be done on a site where you go and you have a time limit for the crossword, I think it would be cool.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hmm... if it could be done on a site where you go and you have a time limit for the crossword, I think it would be cool.
That would totally be cool.

If only we could find some Harry Potter flash games. I'm pretty sure there are some out there. Has anybody played one yet?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't think I've played any HP flash games, unless Slinkers over on DA made one... /bad memory

Omg what a coincidence- Granger Danger just came on. :3 Anyone a fan of AVPM?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
AVPM? What's that? :O
I'm all for those club games. xD;
They sound interesting. :)

Hard question. xDD;;
Uhh, I guess I just like the characters and story, really. xD;

The Eagle

I choose Agumon!
Years
Name: Adam
What house are you in?: Gryffindor
Wand description (Wood, Length, Core): 10 Inches Eagle Feather Core
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: Pink YELLOW!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
AVPM? A Very Potter Musical! It's quite amusing, though it doesn't exactly (read: doesn't at all) follow canon.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
I still haven't seen AVPM. I feel like such a terrible HP fan for saying that, but I just haven't had the time to do so, especially with theatre getting in the way of everything. Hopefully I can watch it this summer before Deathly Hallows part 2 comes out. I've heard a lot of good things about AVPM, so I'm hoping it's as good as I've heard.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I still haven't seen AVPM. I feel like such a terrible HP fan for saying that, but I just haven't had the time to do so, especially with theatre getting in the way of everything. Hopefully I can watch it this summer before Deathly Hallows part 2 comes out. I've heard a lot of good things about AVPM, so I'm hoping it's as good as I've heard.
Actually, I haven't seen AVPM yet. Don't feel terrible. You're not obliged to watch the AVPM to be a Harry Potter fan~

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
What's AVPM?

Ah, it's good to see more Gryffindor guy show up. *sighs happily*

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
What house are you in?: Hufflepuff
Wand description (Wood, Length, Core): Oak, 10 inches, Unicorn Hair
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: Yellow

I've been a huge Harry Potter fan since I read the first book. I've actually read the whole series (all seven books) five times. I'm currently reading the books again and I'm currently on The Order of the Phoenix. I can't wait for the final movie in the summer. It'll be quite sad that after that movie, Harry Potter will be something of memories. Only the movies that were behind kept the series going and now even that has finished.

I guess I'm the new guy here. Hello guys. :)

Last edited:
Back