• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monoheight Challenge

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
What is this Challenge?
Spoiler:

Single Game Rules

Spoiler:

Ultimate Rules​

Spoiler:

Entry Form

Spoiler:

Single Game Champions​

Spoiler:

Ultimate Champions
Spoiler:

Last edited:

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Thank You

Username: Nineray
Ultimate: No
Game(s): Platinum
Height Group: 2M

Congratulations on being the first one to try this challenge(actually the second cause I signed up first xD) You may update your progress if you like, but make sure to put the screenshot for the Hall of Fame.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Game(s): Blaze Black (hack of Pokemon Black)
Height Group: 1.6M

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
*facepalm*

I just remembered I'm doing a Duo-Species Challenge on SoulSilver, so I'll have to put a hiatus on the SoulSilver run. Although, my old GBA works, so I can do Yellow.

Username: KoboraX
Game: Yellow (This game is hell after Erika. The difficulty skyrockets big time.)
Height Group: 1 M

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
*facepalm*

I just remembered I'm doing a Duo-Species Challenge on SoulSilver, so I'll have to put a hiatus on the SoulSilver run. Although, my old GBA works, so I can do Yellow.

Username: KoboraX
Game: Yellow (This game is hell after Erika. The difficulty skyrockets big time.)

O ok but are you going to be able to put a picture or not, because if you can't again just put the pokemon you beat the hall of fame with

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
No, I won't be able to. I'll just post final results as I do for all my challenges. Although, due to Yellow's difficulty, I may not update at all until I beat the E4.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
No, I won't be able to. I'll just post final results as I do for all my challenges. Although, due to Yellow's difficulty, I may not update at all until I beat the E4.

Ok it deosnt matter if you update, that is only if you want to, but the only one you need to update on is when you beat the elite four, which apperently you are going to update xD

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Just because I'm overkill, I'm changing my 1 M run to a semi ultimate since I lack a Gen 5 game to abuse for challenges.

Username:
Game(s): Yellow, SoulSilver, Emerald, Pearl
Ultimate: Somewhat

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
You should download an emulator.

Just because I'm overkill, I'm changing my 1 M run to a semi ultimate since I lack a Gen 5 game to abuse for challenges.

Username:
Game(s): Yellow, SoulSilver, Emerald, Pearl
Ultimate: Somewhat

You should download an emulator like no$gba to play black or white, so I can add you on the ultimate list(when you complete them of course)

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
Username: Kyle321n
Ultimate: Yes
Game(s): Blue, Silver, Emerald, Platinum, Black
Height Group: 0.6m

This is probably going to be tough, and I'll probably take me over a month to do.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
And here's my update 24 hours in (and playing like 4 or 5 hours)

Started with Pokemon Blue.
I picked Charmander, duh, he's the only 2' starter in Generation 1 and he's the only one I could have before I got the Boulder Badge. Ground him to level 17 and went to fight Brock with a good amount of potions. I actually beat him fairly easily then went through to Mt. Moon to Route 4. Level 22 Charmander in hand, I caught a Sandshrew in grass outside of Viridian and ground him to level 22 and taught him Dig after beating the second Rocket in Viridian. Level 22 Sandshrew and Level 25 Charmander and a few potions were enough to take care of Misty. Went down to SS Anne, bought a ton of Super Potions so I had 25 Pokedollars, fought the Rival, got HM01 and then proceded to faint my way out of SS Anne so it doesn't leave shore with a ton of unfought trainers. Level 25 Sandshrew digging took care of Surge and I was off to Rock Tunnel. Worked my way through the tunnel, headed over to Celedon and bought a Pokedoll and went back to Lavender so I could trick Marowak into settling down and getting Fuji's flute. Went down to the Fishing Guru, got a Super Rod and went to catch a Poliwag and Goldeen. Went into Diglett's cave to raise my water Pokemon and now I'm calling it a night. I also wish there was 6 everstones in Generation I.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back