• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
Name: k1ngQu33n
Some Description: A PC support (level 5) Helps The community and loves to join clubs!
Cute Pokémon: Bulbasaur & Torchic
Why?: Well First, They are super effective together which is very cute, And They are really cute starters in general <3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name: k1ngQu33n
Some Description: A PC support (level 5) Helps The community and loves to join clubs!
Cute Pokémon: Bulbasaur & Torchic
Why?: Well First, They are super effective together which is very cute, And They are really cute starters in general <3

Mmmm~

Now, I wonder whether you'd like to answer the current topic right away? Or, if you're feeling lucky, suggest a new topic, and we'll follow through! Oh, and by the way, a sign-up form isn't necessary at all here.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Victini has been loved ever since the day people learned about it, and it's not hard to figure out why. It's one of the most adorable Pokémon ever design-wise, and its role in the Victini movies just made it stand out so much more. I actually thought Victini would be more of a weak but cute Pokemon, like Phione, however I was pretty surprised when I learned how strong it was despite its appearance. So no wonder that people like Victini, the surprising part is more that they still do. Makes you wonder what kinds of cute Pokemon we'll get to see in the 6th generation :o

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Victini has been loved ever since the day people learned about it, and it's not hard to figure out why. It's one of the most adorable Pokémon ever design-wise, and its role in the Victini movies just made it stand out so much more. I actually thought Victini would be more of a weak but cute Pokemon, like Phione, however I was pretty surprised when I learned how strong it was despite its appearance. So no wonder that people like Victini, the surprising part is more that they still do. Makes you wonder what kinds of cute Pokemon we'll get to see in the 6th generation :o

I blame how Victini is both cute and cool at the same time.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Turtwig BUMP, anyone? This is what happens when no one responds within a week. I sure hope people are still around and aware of the club's existence! (PROTIP: Thread subscriptions are your friend!)

New topic:
Oh no! Your cute Pokemon (plush) somehow looks smooshed. What would you do?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
*makes it more smooshed*
idk i will give to my dad and he will..... :P :P

btw i found a Porygon-Z plush
5773111.png

it is soooo cute <3

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
*makes it more smooshed*
idk i will give to my dad and he will..... :P :P

btw i found a Porygon-Z plush
5773111.png

it is soooo cute <3

It now looks like a neon duck. Hmm... Trippy, eh?

Smooshed plushies make me sad.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I can't believe that I've left this thread in the cold!

In the meantime, adorable plushies time.

Spoiler:

Also, members - I'm no longer setting a topic. Run with whatever you have in your mind from now on! Think of it as something like a DCC, except for cute Pokemon lovers (and those who are interested in it).

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
*Wonders why there is a Dunsparce on box after closer look*
What do you mean they look weird?

I don't know, but maybe it's how the lightning on Pokemon is rather flat this time around. Flat lightning and 3D models don't really mix well without stylizing it.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hmm...

One-week BUMP!

Anyone here with plushies of cute Pokemon? Get your camera/smartphone out and take a picture of them at their best! I'm bored, predictably. Hmm...

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I don't have any plushies, so its kinda hard to photograph. :P

Then maybe you could get away with drawing some Pokemon. Cute Pokemon! What you think is cute, that is. I for some reason think my beloved Haxy is cute enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back