• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Get-Together 6 Singing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Dang i should have enetred when i could have but no mic, and i have to much to do already with singing xD

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
And did anyone say what the cutoff would be for entrants? No. That's why I didn't really feel rushed to enter.

I'm sorry if I sound like I care too much about this competition. I don't really, it's just the principle of the thing. The first post was unclear about entry, therefore subliminally I feel that I should be allowed to enter. I'd really like it if I didn't care at all, actually.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
The cutoff was yesterday the 23rd.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
My vote is for Idawg great voice for someone so young! Idawg for sure :)

actually sings properly, and not through the nose. (need a little more diaphram action but youll learn that later)
I heard some vibrato in places, you'll need to work on that a little bit, you should not have a vibrato for someone so young.
pitch was very good, but be careful on 'can you feel the love tonight' you go underpitch a little but overall my fav so far :3
also watch the rythum, and words in places.

keep on singing!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Ok, I have school tomorrow, I will have to sleep early today so if I can I will get through all the entries today, if in the unlikely even that I miss a few and/or someone submits them at the last second (I have to sleep early) I will get through those after 4:30 PM Central Time.

If not, I will determine the top 5 tomorrow and they will sing another song and submit it to me again. The Get-together will probably finish by then, so the contact will be kept private, I will PM the winner, and they get their shiny emblems. The top 5 WILL NOT get any results. Only a PM if they win, so do your best.

And no, Becki, we do not need judges with bad grammar -_-.

Vaporeongirl

Pokemon Breederand Hunter
Years
eek wrong place..i ddon`t sign at all,not even in the shower 8(

see the piplup thats ho i feel rigth now!!!.....

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
aww so everyone will not know? that is depressing!

@ vaporeeon i sing all the time i sing in musicals, i sing in contests, i sing in school, in calss, at home, walking everywhere! xD

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
If the admins allow, I can bribe get them to make an announcement on the winners/Top 5. But you all will probably have nag and riot with me :P

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
thanks, i guess o.o i don't want to be a judge i just want to see everything. (and well hear) plus what bad grammer? i tend to have good grammer :p its spelling i do not have.

ahh is see they want everything to be confidential?

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
thanks, i guess o.o i don't want to be a judge i just want to see everything. (and well hear) plus what bad grammer? i tend to have good grammer :p its spelling i do not have.

ahh is see they want everything to be confidential?

The only people that got to 'hear everything' were the judges, sooo basically you would've had to have been a judge for that. I imagine not all the participants would be comfortable with everyone listening to them who wanted to, anyway. x.x;

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
K, I am VERY SORRY. Somehow my PC screwed and some entries and reviews disappeared @~@' Not everyone (about a couple or two) will get their results and because of the times shortage I am very sorry, but I am still sure on who the Top 5 will be so don't worry if you don't get your results you may still make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back