• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Duel Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Zein, i will accept your challenge :) im bored of wating for others haha

Ok, here's the fakemon:

elitreck_by_ligtherzein-d375h86.png

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Ok, here's the fakemon:

elitreck_by_ligtherzein-d375h86.png
No mate
Heres how the dules go
You both agree on the duel, then logiedon sends ya both a PM (or the other host) with the theme, you agreed on fakemon, though there may be restrictions, idk.
Then you both send you sprites to him or the host per se then they make a thread in the competitions area. There ya go :d

Years

No mate
Heres how the dules go
You both agree on the duel, then logiedon sends ya both a PM (or the other host) with the theme, you agreed on fakemon, though there may be restrictions, idk.
Then you both send you sprites to him or the host per se then they make a thread in the competitions area. There ya go :d
Thank you. i dont know that.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Someone challenge me. So who exactly is faceing who right now?

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Accepted RuubienSapphire, I mean DoranDragon, hahahah I'll take the scratch :) Spriting!
me and dorandragon were gonna do a sprite duel. but i'll contact him and see if he wants to do a three-way.

Years
As of now, by restoring this place, i'm going to be starting fresh and clean by wiping all duels and duelists. If you would like to duel, please challenge someone and if you need a refresh read the rules and suchandsuch.

Available Duelists

This list is for duelists that are looking for a duel, so if you're looking for one why not choose one of these spriters?

1. No duelist

Ongoing Duels

Ongoing duels will be listed here. There are only two spots available.

1. No duel.
2. No duel.

Waiting List

Duels will be listed here if the two spots are used up.

1. No duel.

Years
me dorandragon and tehGDS would like to do a three-way fakemon duel

Please have them confirm that they would like that duel please.

Available Duelists

This list is for duelists that are looking for a duel, so if you're looking for one why not choose one of these spriters?

1. Fireworks
- Scratch devamp duel

Ongoing Duels

Ongoing duels will be listed here. There are only two spots available.

1. No duel.
2. No duel.

Waiting List

Duels will be listed here if the two spots are used up.

1. No duel.

Years
Still seeking a duel! >;3 Like my last post, I would prefer to work from scratch. If it's possible no fusions or revamp/devamp (Unless it's reposing as well)

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
I'd like a non-scratch duel. FlamingThunder?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back