• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Nilivon Region: Team Paradox and the Grand battle of all times OOC/Sign-Ups

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Hi can i be added? Here's my trainer SU:

Trainer Name: Pkmn Trainer Jaden Fox.

Personnality:Jaden are a Brave type also a calm type too,she's like to help persons and like she's Pokemon (Of course) when she's see a weird person (or strange) she's act like a strange person,with she's friends like a normal person , with parents a normal person too.She's ready to get her first Pokemon of the Pokemon Professor of Nivilon Region,Professor Alzinnith.She's decide to pick a Riolu.

Appearance:My Character is like...she's have a Black and Yellow hat , a red uniform....she's bag are in a steel form,she's shorts are black too,the Tennis are White and just a little red she's hear are black.She's like a...Brave and Calm type...She's favourite Pokemon are a Lucario.(i am the avatar of my profile.And if i cant be the character of my avatar PM me.)

Starter Pokemon:
447.png
Riolu
Lv.5
Moves:Quick Attack,Endure
The rest the same as a normal Riolu.

(Can you PM me if i made a error?)

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Sorry Fezao4 but you really didn't follow the SU sheet for trainer at all so you are Declined! I'll give you a chance to fix it

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
Name: Pokémon Trainer Jason 'Cross' Mariolos

Personality:
Cross, he's the type of person who has nice intentions but annoys people, he is very nice but usually fails to do what he tries to do, and whoever he's with has to have a lot of tolerance, and his naivéte just adds to the work. He's relaxed, and in any situation you can count on him to overthink things, especially to the point where it would be annoying . He wants attention, so he can act weird at any point, and he is also nice, but cocky and disrespectful. Cross might be cold and calculating, but to lie to everyone (including himself) he acts happy and kind, he usually rushes into battle sensibly, but gets senseless as he lets his emotions take control of him. People call him a Dark Genious, because those who really know him, know that he is cold, calculating and ruthless, especially in battle where he pushes his partner to the limit, and his partner knows what he expects and tries to deliver. But sometimes, he expects too much of his partner and sometimes fails. The people he usually stay around see the annoying, talkative side of him, while the people who are very close to him see his true side. Cross is the type of guy who tries to out-think his opponents in battle which could include psyching them out . Cross doesn't have many friends, in fact very few friends, but those who are, he draws them very close, and they know of his cold nature, and his low self-esteem, which is good for battling as he always expects more out of himself, but it is not always beneficial.

Cross is stubborn, he likes to get his way and sometimes argues arguments which he knows he might not even win. He is a thrill seeker, and so he goes into tough battles mainly because he knows the rewards given by it. He likes to rest and go over battle strategies in his spare time, if he's not training. Cross loves literature, and he is very good at interpreting different literary terms, and he also has a great love of music. He has an analytical mind, always analyzing looking for possibilities and outcomes, and people who are close to him love him for being good in almost any situation, and this shows in a battle, unless of course he is very cocky, in which he would be very careless. Cross is also somewhat of a sportsman, as he likes to make sure that he is not only mentally fit, but physically and emotionally fit.

Around people Cross doesn't know he sports his overconfident talkative personality, and he usually makes a bad first impression, but in some cases he is quite sullen and quiet, especially when something important to him is happening at the same time. Cross is not very good with girls, and due to that, he might act weird and inconsistent, especially around a girl he likes. Cross loves to talk, but he usually doesn't and he hates talking about his feelings, and what he's thinking if it's personal due to the fact that he doesn't like divulging certain facts about himself. He is a kind person who helps anyone, but he is not above using bad ways to do good, he believes that the end justifies the means, but only in some cases. Cross doesn't like anyone who mistreats people and pokémon and always tries his best to treat people the best he can. Cross hates Team Paradox simply because they maltreat pokémon and use them for their own nefarious purposes. Cross plans to be a very good trainer and battle analyst.

Appearance:
Black hair with a navy blue streak by the side, somewhat long hair up to his neck, dark blue eyes and a scar from the right of his bottom lip to his chin. Cross doesn't care for how he looks but he does carry a hairbrush and a mirror, with a comb, in case he needs to look good. He leaves his hair straight back, and due to that it falls down in bangs in front of his eye, but it doesn't block his vision. Cross wears headphones on his neck (wireless) which are just for fashion, but they also have radio and music functions.

Cross is usually distant and that can be seen in his eyes, and even though people like looking at them, some people call his eyes depressing and lonely. Cross has a very built body, and has a wide chest, he doesn't care for his body, but sometimes some girls will check him out because of how buff he is. Cross has an abnormal amount of stamina extremely high for anyone of his age, and he can do plenty of strenuous activity without feeling fatigue.

Cross wears his signature colors black and navy blue. He wears a jet black long sleeved zip down sleeveless hoodie over a navy blue long sleeved T-shirt. Sometimes, he has his black and turquoise jacket on him when it is too cold, and that replaces his hoodie. Cross wears tight black jeans, with some navy blue streaks, and he wears sneakers that are black with turquoise, gray, and dark blue streaks. Cross wears a watch on his hand, with black fingerless gloves that have spikes on the wrist's side, but on the inside of the glove, it is made of leather, and not the fabric on the outside of it.

Starter Pokémon:

Riolu

Lvl 5
Nickname: Luca (but he is sometimes called Riolu)
Moves: Quick attack, Endure, Foresight, Aura sphere
Ability: Inner Focus

History: Cross is from Jubilife in Sinnoh, and is biracial as he has a latino dad, and a caucasian mother
. Cross was the son of a Frontier Leader (his dad), and a Pokemon Ranger (his mom), when his father retired they moved to Johto, as his mother's job was taking her around the globe, his parents had to seperate, so Cross was bounced around between his aunts and uncles. Cross learnt how to take care of pokemon from a man called Lance, who stopped in his uncle's town every once in a while, and with Claire as a gym leader, he learned how to care for pokemon at a young age. As he usually was able to watch Claire and Lance battle he learnt various battle styles and strategies, and then he learnt how to train pokemon. In the short time he spent with his parents, his mom thought him how to take care of hurt people and pokemon, while his dad thought him how to keep his body and mind fit, and how to catch pokemon, but Cross has little to none real battle experience. Cross has read about various things, and is well versed in many different things due to going to different places and reading all the different books. Cross rarely had any friends, but he knew his parents, and he was satisfied with that until he made some friends in the trainers who would come to train in the Dragon's Den, as he had spent the longest with one of his uncles there in that city for 5 years.

Cross was alone, but he didn't mind until his parents were hurt. He was finding out that his dad was going to meet him, after picking up his mother so that they could spend time together as a family, but his father was mugged, and left brain dead eventually dying a few weeks after, by Team Paradox, for some weird reason, from what he heard, people said that his father knew too much and had to be dealt with as his father knew Mr. Gryger, and thus, Cross began living with his mother, being taken out of the place he called home for five years. His mother became obsessed with making the people who messed with her husband pay for ruining her life, and for scarring her son.

Cross found out that his father was killed and so was a man called Mr. Gryger, he decided to meet Mr. Gryger's son, about Cross' age, and he decided to get some answers. He had to go, and due to the fact that his mom was quite obsessed with discovering the murderers, he decided to go on his own personal pokemon journey, even though he didn't hold a grudge against the killer, he wanted to punish the guy for making his mother miserable. Cross is a bit lonely due to the fact that his mother's fragile psyche is deteriorating, and is on probation from her ranger activities.

Theme song:
Against wild Pokémon: Faint By Linkin Park
Against important characters: Angel (show) - Theme Song (can't find a link it's the spinoff of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Angel)

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
Thanks, LOL, three things to ask.

1) Is it okay if our characters have met as infants and do not remember? And also, my character might be steamed at your character, because he believes him to be involved in his situation.

2) I want to make a ranger application, but I don't wanna be the only ranger......so, is an avenue going to be opened for that?

3) Can I see an example of the battle and catching system in this rp so I don't post stupidly during my own time?

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
[FONT=&quot]Name[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: (Trainer) Leonardo "Leo" Joy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Age: 16

Personality[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Leo is someone who lets everyone see him smile. He is confident with himself and isn't afraid to express his opinions. However there are times where he forgets to think before he speaks and that usually gets him into unwanted situations. He is able to think rationally in situations that cause great pressure. Leo also tries to find the "beauty" in every Pokemon he sees and doesn't like labeling Pokemon as "ugly" or "hideous".

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] Leo is afraid of being abandoned. Even though he is confident with himself and speaks his mind, he feels that he is a freak. Leo feels insecure about his gender because he is the only male in the family (besides all the husbands). He not only feels insecure about his gender, but he feels insecure about his sexuality. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] He loves Pokemon since he grew up watching his mother nurse injured Pokemon that come in and out of the center. He enjoys playing with Pokemon since it was a past time he had. He also hates being compared to others, especially his many siblings and cousins. Leo hates people who abandon Pokemon and he hates obnoxious people who dislike a certain species of Pokemon because they think are ugly. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Appearance[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Leo is a man with pink hair. The pink hair was inherited by his mother and it was a center of a lot of teasing. Many people outside of the family began comparing him to every other family member of his family and his insecurity of his gender grew from there. His relatives often suggest that he brush it, but he ignore their suggestions and keeps it messy just to spite them. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Many of his relatives preferred to wear white, but he settles with gloves, a pair of worn out sneakers, jeans, and a sweater vest. He wears a pair of black thick framed glasses on his face. When he smiles, his dimples are visible and many old people found it their mission to pinch his cheeks just once. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Many people recognize him because of his bright pink hair. People, when they first meet him, think he is a bookworm because of his thick framed glasses. But in truth he dislikes reading books and only wears glasses because his vision is ridiculously horrible. Whenever someone suggest that he wears contacts he expresses his dislike of the suggestion and just walk away with a huff.

Starter Pokémon: Scyther

History[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Leo is son of the Nurse Joy in Celestic Town. He is the first boy child a Nurse Joy has ever had, so he grew up around not only Pokemon, but women as well. Leo grew up playing with Pokemon and watching his mother taking care of the sick and injured Pokemon that came in and out of the Celestic Pokemon Center.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Almost all of his relatives expected more of him than any of his siblings and look-a-like cousins because he was male and he was forced into studying Pokemon medicine before any of his relatives. Leo however disliked this greatly and quit after convincing his mother to get him out of it. Leo's passion however lies in Pokemon training. He wanted to become a trainer after hearing all the stories and seeing many of the Pokemon of the trainers who came in the center. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] He discovered his attraction to men when he was fourteen after catching himself checking out his best friend. It scared him so much because he knew he became more of a freak. Leo slowly became depressed and soon there was nothing people could do to bring him out of it. His family often asked what was wrong, but he never told them anything. He was keeping his emotions locked up inside; like his fear of being abandoned if anyone in his family ever found out. It wasn't until someone named Alan came along that he started talking. Their friendship started slowly, but soon Alan was able to get what was depressing Leo out of him. Leo found it better to confide his feelings with him and he began to depend on him greatly. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] He discovered the Nilivon region through the news on TV and keeps a catalog of the Pokemon starters they offered. Leo also keeps up with the news about the region and is very interested in traveling through Nilivon. He never heard of Team Paradox before until he saw it one day on a website article about them, but even through that article he finds Team Paradox confusing. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Theme Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVQqljtCjk0[/FONT]

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
First Snow accepted and OMG Cross thanks for catching that I'll add the catching system and it's cool that our characters have met before maybe they'll be rivals? About the whole ranger thing if you mean are people going to be able to make both a ranger and a trainer character I'm cool with it but you'll have to explain in your post who's doing what or if you mean can you do both I'm not sure about that sounds weird and if I'm totally wrong VM me

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
I'll control them both at the same time, as different characters one as a trainer, one as a ranger, but I don't wanna be the only ranger in the rp, that's what I was asking, and can I also have an example of the battle system?

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
Name: Pokemon Ranger Timmy 'Silver' Silverstein

Personality:
One word to sum up Silver, is that he is a very skilled person. Whenever he is wanting to do something, he becomes somewhat obsessed, but the obsession is not in vain, he usually learns everything he could about the subject.

He is quite a jack of all trades and due to this when he obsessing over something, he is sort of cold to people, and he likes people but sometimes he wonders why people go away from him, and he craves for them to be closer to him but he usually fails in his attempts to do this.

He is quite flirtatious, but he covers this up by his somewhat darker demeanor, and he acts like a super genius at sometimes, but only when he's searching the large encyclopedia that is his mind, and his face goes blank until he can get the piece of information that he wants to get.

He is sort of a troublemaker, although he likes to be nice to all people, once someone comes off roughly to him, he begins to act angrily towards them, but once they warm up to him, he warms up to them. He has quite a temper, which if he is disrespected or insulted would flare up to a point where he could physically beat up a person.

Appearance:
Silver looks like a normal teenager and he usually wears some jeans and a black shirt if not in his ranger uniform, but when he is, he is in a black Ranger Uniform with silver stripes on the edges of his uniform, and he wears black sneakers with his ranger uniform.

The nature of his body is that he works out a bit, and due to that fact that he works out, he is quite buff and he continues working on his body whenever he can, because he believes that his body is a temple. His eyes are a bright yellow-green and whenever he looks into someone's eyes, it looks like rippling water.

He is almost always showing his scar on the right side of his face, whenever he smiles or talks, and his hair is black with gray highlights, at least, that's what he says because his hair is graying for some unknown reason but, it looks like black hair with gray highlights because it is still growing, and he still has black hair growing. He keeps his hair neck length.

Partner Pokémon:

371.png

Bagon
Lvl 5
Nickname:
Moves: Rage, Bite
Ability: Rock Head

History
: Born in the roots of the Hoenn region, he was no stranger to the Pokemon Rangers, and as said in the personality section, he is a boy who when obsesses over certain things, and learns everything he wants to do on the subject, and when he finishes obsessing over something, he's already found something else to obsess about, and when he was three years of age, he was obsessed with clocks, he took apart clocks, put them back together, read about clocks, bought clocks, fixed clocks, built clocks, and made his own custom watch. As he grew older this obsession followed him, the only problem with this was that his parents were not with him. He was told that his mother was not old enough to take care of him, and his father dead of cancer, and so he was shuffled to different foster families, who did not approve of his obsession, but as his 'fathers' had different professions he became sort of a genious in the subjects he studied.

At the age of 11 he found a very nice single father who took care of him, who became a very close friend of his. This is due to the fact that before he met that man, he actually made sure that he was shifted from house to house out of misbehavior because he found a way to make sure that every family he was with did not like him and wanted to send him out. He used different more contstructive ways every time, one time, lighting a house on fire. When he met this single father they forged a bond like no other, and he said that he wished that the man was his father, but he wasn't.

Eventually, he stayed with the man for four years, and he heard about a region called the Nivilon region, and he decided to go to the Nivilon region, but not as a ranger but as a trainer, because he believes that a trainer becomes closer to its pokemon but a ranger becomes one with its Pokemon.

Pokémon Ranger ranks:

Cadet: Beginning Rank

Pokémon Ranger side notes:

(OOC: BTW: Did you ever play Pokemon Ranger, the game's capture system and use of partner pokemon is different, can you post the ranger capture system.)

HunterZero

Years
Ok If I'm a little afk and you are waiting for my response I apologize because I'm busy working on some other things and I'm not going to forget about this rp so If things look slow I apologize I'll be getting everything back in fast pace action soon.

Back