• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
im just frozen and with everyone already off doing stuff, i dont want to inturrupt :( and RPing by ones self is a bit silly, so yeah - sorry :(

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
im just frozen and with everyone already off doing stuff, i dont want to inturrupt :( and RPing by ones self is a bit silly, so yeah - sorry :(

The new events are there to push things on for things to do - and this one in particular is there to promote some interaction.

Really though your best bet, if you don't want to interrupt IC (which is perfectly acceptable: walking up to someone and saying hi works fine) then you need to VM/PM someone specifically rather than asking vaguely in the thread.

Not much else I can do to help ><.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
OH it suits me. I already have tons of work even though school just started. D; Weekends and break are the only times when I have time to sit down and write a post.

Blues-Music

Pokemon researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
I would like to join
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Sorry Blues but this RP is no longer accepting new characters, as it says in the first post.

Also you might want to think about expanding your SU when applying to other RPs as I would have asked you to elaborate lots anyway. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Reconsider that. D: I know I haven't been *that* active in this RP, but sadly I'm gonna have to give up my spot. It's been really good so far, I know! Just that I haven't been too active to keep up. :(

Sooo yeah...dropping out. I'll still follow when I get the chance. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Reconsider that. D: I know I haven't been *that* active in this RP, but sadly I'm gonna have to give up my spot. It's been really good so far, I know! Just that I haven't been too active to keep up. :(

Sooo yeah...dropping out. I'll still follow when I get the chance. :)

RIP Caydee D: Hopefully I'll spot your lurking still!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, work's been a Bulbasaur >.<

Will get something up tonight!

That's ok Baker! Plenty of time with this event :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Just a tiny question... Are they any open spots?

please say yes, please say yes

Hi Vato! I'm so glad to see you're interested but I'm afraid I'm not allowing any new characters at the moment :[ Sorry about that!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Oh, too bad :(
Well, I'll just wait patiently for the moment a new character is allowed...
*sits in the corner of a room*

:P
I guess I'll just keep stalking, I mean, reading the IC! Yes, reading! That's exactly what I meant to say!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
As of now I'm offline for the week, to make up for that any captures after this post have 100% success rate[\b] except for Articuno obviously.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Sorry, but it seems that I am unable to even manage to post on weekends. School has gotten busier since the first week and at this rate, I don't think I can keep up with this RP, so I am just here to drop out and goodbye to the forums for a little while until I can somehow juggle this forum, my life, and school.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Awh Snow :( that's ok! School comes first!

To anyone still around I shall have Internet today or tomorrow so expect an update in the next few days. Ive got to read the IC thread for your posts too to see what's happening :3 see you all soon!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Just a drop in to say I haven't abandoned!
My internet has been off since I posted in here last and even now I am typing this on my phone, but I should have my internet back up in the next few days!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I am actually waiting for Swifts reply. This is getting inactive I am afraid.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'll post sometime in the next couple days. I haven't been sure letting Oz come flying out attacking Articuno and the ice is the best idea...

Back