• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
Ash actually looks like a really cool guy now. I think it's apparent he's matured, if only a little bit. It will be interesting to see how his relationships with his new travelling buddies will be. :D

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
@Meganium90
Ah, that's it! I don't mean such an html, but really now i got what i want~
About the HTML thingy, it's such of shame that we can't use html here, well it's somewhat useful for roleplay and clubs (because some of the template used html)
Thanks for your help! 'V')/

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
@RemixinROMulus

Hi, Romu!
A hacker, huh? I once want to do Pokemon hacking but i don't know,.. the script from XSE never show'd up so i just give up tehehe~

About Gen III, you know.. Many people nerdy (read: know all about it from tiny little thing to the big one) about pokemon-- well i'm not because sometimes i don't go interest to a pokemon, especially gen III, i never played one of them until now XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi everyone,
I'm a rom hacker and a complete nerd and know-it-all on Generation III pokemon.

-Romulus

Hello there, Romulus! Hope you're enjoying your stay so far <3 And I hope you find the ROM hacking section essential :D

Hello! Hope you al had/have a NICE DAY~!

I hope YOU have a nice day today as well! Today is such a beautiful day to play Pokemon (and for me, watching sports! weeee!) Welcome to you too as well <3

hey dawgs what sup? haha see what i did thar lol. im such a dork hahaha.

yo sup. welcome, homie. :D i'm a dork too, no worries yo ;D

artyadam

Artyadam - Twitter @artyadam
Years
Hi everyone!

I new to all the forum posting but love Pokemon (currently playing X - loving it already).

Feel free to add me via friend code

0018-0936-1766

Thanks!

BroChickaBowWow

mlg uber rng shop coming soon!
Years
yeah i got no idea how to rom hack either hahaha. im attempting to try to RNG. and now that i started this rng thing, i realize it was stupid of me to reset my game. >.< fml lol haha

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah I'm one of those peeps who won't be getting XY for a while, so I'm just playing White 2 to pass the fun along. :D

& ROM hacking, I used to be a ROM hacking regular but school killed my interest then. xD I had a pretty good hack in the works, but idk what happened to my stuff though lol

Hi everyone!

I new to all the forum posting but love Pokemon (currently playing X - loving it already).

Feel free to add me via friend code

0018-0936-1766

Thanks!

Welcome, Adam! If you want people to battle/trade you, it's better to put your FC on your signature so that way people can see it. PC's a great way to meet friends like you. Have fun! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Hello i'm new and i know alot about pokemon and my fav type is dragon because why not.
favourite gen is III well FR and LG also E fav pokemon is either salamence or darkrai!

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
ooo darkrai! He's a sweet pokemon. Salamence is awesome too, of course. Welcome! It seems that this place gets new members every day don't it?

KawaiiFutureFriend

Friend of the People
Years
I feel so out of place because I'll never play X or Y.

Oh well, either way, hi everyone. Figured I'd come over here to the New Users' Hangout, because I'm a new user, and I would love to hang out. This place was made for people like me! Now I don't feel so out of place anymore. Yayifications!

Years

Oh well, either way, hi everyone. Figured I'd come over here to the New Users' Hangout, because I'm a new user, and I would love to hang out. This place was made for people like me! Now I don't feel so out of place anymore. Yayifications!

I remember seeing you around a bit. Welcome!

Yeah I understand how you feel. I won't be getting X and Y for another few months (and I was so close to winning one from a contest another forum held, but I was beaten by one other user, and I ended up in second place) but when I do I know it'll be the best Pokemon games I have played. Anyways, I do hope to have fun talking to you!

KawaiiFutureFriend

Friend of the People
Years
Thank you for welcoming me! (again, over here, in this thread. That's like ... twice the welcoming ><)

Either way, I just kind of lost interest in X and Y. I felt like it was a golden opportunity to make something more. I guess I'm just sick of the same game over and over (but I can't convince myself of this because I own Madden '06 through '12 and NBA 2K11-2K13). Maybe I'll get it if I ever buy a 3DS again, but I highly doubt that it will happen any time soon. Hey, I still love Black and White~

Nymue

Draconic Neophyte
Years
I'm feeling a bit inferior because apart from not having played any fifth gen games yet, the only third and fourth gen games I've completed are FR/LG/HG/SS.

See, when Gen 3 came out I decided to wait around until the games and device were cheaper and buy them secondhand. 10~ years later, here I am, finally playing through Platinum and about to get an Emerald version.

I'm sure I'll get around to gens five and six when I'm done.

I'm glad I've had Bulbapedia to teach me all about the mons I've been missing out on.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I tend to be a bit behind when I play the newer Pokemon games. I didn't get Soulsilver until a year after release, then I didn't play White until a few months after release, and now I'm playing White 2 a year after release. It's more likely I'll be playing XY eventually after release. You see a pattern I have here? :P

Hello i'm new and i know alot about pokemon and my fav type is dragon because why not.
favourite gen is III well FR and LG also E fav pokemon is either salamence or darkrai!

Dragonair is my favorite dragon type, alongside Zekrom and Altaria. Welcome aboard! You'll find many other dragon type fans around here. :3

See? you may not have your copy of XY but you are still part of the community no matter the circumstances. I don't have my own either, but oh well! Watching others play seems like fun, actually. xD Welcome aboard! You are never out of place here. ^___^

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah even if you can't get X and Y right away, you're still welcomed here. I likely won't be able to afford the games till late November early December. We won't pressure you to get the game release and we still accept you here no matter what generation you play! Welcome to the forum by the way Kawaii Future Friend!

I'm feeling a bit inferior because apart from not having played any fifth gen games yet, the only third and fourth gen games I've completed are FR/LG/HG/SS.

See, when Gen 3 came out I decided to wait around until the games and device were cheaper and buy them secondhand. 10~ years later, here I am, finally playing through Platinum and about to get an Emerald version.

I'm sure I'll get around to gens five and six when I'm done.

I'm glad I've had Bulbapedia to teach me all about the mons I've been missing out on.
Welcome!!

I know the feeling. I didn't have a GBA when Ruby and Sapphire came out and I didn't get my so first gen 3 game till 2005 when I got a GBA from a friend for 5 dollars and a copy of LeafGreen. I didn't experience Hoenn till a bit later when I got Emerald for my birthday that year. It wasn't till after Christmas of 2011 that I finally bought a copy of Sapphire along with a GBA SP to play it on with my Christmas money. I'm kind of glad sites like Bubapedia and Serebii cause that's also how I learn about Pokemon news especially info on upcoming games that I want to play. Serebii is how I learned about new Pokemon in both Diamond and Pearl and Black and White. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back