• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The XY forum seems most appropriate for it, because it's XY exclusive.

Edit: It doesn't sound like an advertisement to me. She's not trying to advertise it for GameStop, just discuss it. That being said though, you might be better off just asking an XY mod, since they're the most knowledgeable on their forum and it'd really be up to them as to whether or not it's allowed. But in my opinion, it doesn't seem like an advertisement and I'd let it in if it were up to my discretion.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Go to your User CP then into Edit Options. Check if the box of "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" is crossed. If not, just do it and the next messages that you'll send will be saved.

For the PMs you sent before, I don't know if they can be retrieved. Try asking an admin to be sure.

Years
Hello, I'm having an off day and can't remember how to change the back ground of PC.
With this winter background and my color blindness, I can't tell when someone is online or offline. It's very confusing to my eyes.

Years
Hello, I'm having an off day and can't remember how to change the back ground of PC.
With this winter background and my color blindness, I can't tell when someone is online or offline. It's very confusing to my eyes.
You can change styles at the bottom of every style, or just simply look through our style selector located right here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=styleselector

Hope this helps! :)

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
I don't come here often but I just came back coz I felt like it and the theme has changed and I want to change it back to the theme I had it on before but I can't remember it.

All I remember was that I think it was johto themes and was brown and had the tin/burned tower at the top w/ lugia/ho-oh flying towards it or something, does anyone know what this theme is?

also, is there an option where I can easily scroll through themes,
or a setting I can uncheck so I don't get random theme changing anymore??

ok I just read up a few posts and found the theme scroller thing so I clicked that and found the theme I was on before, but still wondering if there's a way to stop the theme changing

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Try going to your User Control Panel > Edit Options > scroll down where it says "Miscellaneous options" and you'll find "Forum Style". Choose the style you wish to keep on the drop-down menu, then scroll down to click on "save changes". That way every time you log on, you don't have to change the themes on every visit anymore!

Hope that helps :3

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
Try going to your User Control Panel > Edit Options > scroll down where it says "Miscellaneous options" and you'll find "Forum Style". Choose the style you wish to keep on the drop-down menu, then scroll down to click on "save changes". That way every time you log on, you don't have to change the themes on every visit anymore!

Hope that helps :3

yes it did, thank you very much :)

Outlier

I'm looking to trade Mewtwo X's mega stone for Mewtwo Y's mega stone. Am I allowed to put this in my signature to increase the chances of someone contacting me for a trade? Or can we only bring up trades in the trade corner?

Let me know if it's not allowed and I'll take it out of my signature.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm looking to trade Mewtwo X's mega stone for Mewtwo Y's mega stone. Am I allowed to put this in my signature to increase the chances of someone contacting me for a trade? Or can we only bring up trades in the trade corner?

Let me know if it's not allowed and I'll take it out of my signature.

That should be alright. All the best with your trades!

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
Hello guys, just wondering what the Ho-Oh means next to my name? And wondering if it could be switched to Lugia instead?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hello guys, just wondering what the Ho-Oh means next to my name? And wondering if it could be switched to Lugia instead?

Which style are you using? The icon shown next to your name is usually an online/offline indicator and it's different depending on which style you use. Unfortunately, we can't change your online indicator to a different one but if you don't like them, there's an option to hide them completely in your User CP.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

The Ho-Oh is to do with the skin you are using :) I think it's probably the online-logo. If you switch skins the online logo will change to something else (not necessarily a pokemon) but there is no way to just change the Ho-Oh to a Lugia.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
The Ho-Oh is to do with the skin you are using :) I think it's probably the online-logo. If you switch skins the online logo will change to something else (not necessarily a pokemon) but there is no way to just change the Ho-Oh to a Lugia.

Awwwwww ! Ok well, thanks for the help! :)

Years
why must I get 15 posts to post a topic, oh wait, this is my 15th post, thankies
I'll explain this anyways as reference, but the reason is simply so that members could prove themselves that they wish to be a part of the community and not just flat out advertise their service/website looking for more people to check something out. It also prevents an increased amount of adbots from coming in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back