• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random League

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I went ahead and randomly chose the mascots. The tournament will be starting once Nica provides me her choice of Pokemon!

- Team 1 gets Emolga!
- Team 2 gets Jirachi!
- Team 3 gets Ludicolo!
- Team 4 gets Raichu!
- Team 5 gets Zoroark!

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
I went ahead and randomly chose the mascots. The tournament will be starting once Nica provides me her choice of Pokemon!

- Team 1's mascot is pending (blame Nica!).
- Team 2 gets Jirachi!
- Team 3 gets Ludicolo!
- Team 4 gets Raichu!
- Team 5 gets Zoroark!

OMG, OMG, OMG. Our team mascot is Zoroark! :3

Thanks wolfy you don't know how happy I am. :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
— Round One

• Team Raichu vs Team Jirachi
[reg] Diversion vs ChocolateCrunch
[1v1] Twihiki_Amias vs IdrinkWater
[high] Pachy vs DaydreamsAway
[med] Lalapizzame vs .Aero
[low] Lapras* vs Wolflare

Team Ludicolo vs Team Emolga
[reg] ForeverDash vs WeightyWillBill
[1v1] glitchguy vs ExtremeGamer
[high] Twilight Sky vs JNathan
[med] Jake♫ vs Aurora.
[low] Clacla vs Forever

• Team Zoroark gets a bye

Key: [reg] is Random Battle (regular), [1v1] is Random Battle 1-vs-1, [high] is High Tier Random Battle, [med] is Medium Tier Random Battle, and [low] is Low Tier Random Battle. All of them are Best of Three, except 1v1 which is Best of Five. View the first post of this thread for more details.

Future rounds:

Spoiler:

Deadline is May 6th. I will be handing out infractions to whoever that fails to schedule their match. If you are too busy and need to be replaced, post here. If your opponent is ignoring you, post here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Team Ludicolo has defeated Team Emolga! Any further matches wouldn't change the end result, but those who haven't battled can still do so.

Thanks everyone for getting your matches done in a timely manner.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Note: members that haven't finished their Round One matches can still do that, but that will only make a difference on your user score.

— Round Two

• Team Ludicolo vs Team Jirachi
[reg] ForeverDash vs ChocolateCrunch
[1v1] glitchguy vs IdrinkWater
[high] Twilight Sky vs DaydreamsAway
[med] Jake♫ vs .Aero
[low] Clacla vs Wolflare

Team Zoroark vs Team Raichu
[reg] Shadowraze vs Diversion
[1v1] Dter ic vs Twihiki_Amias
[high] Narnia vs Pachy
[med] jellicentfan1 vs Lalapizzame
[low] tigerBLADE vs Lapras*

• Team Emolga gets a bye

Key: [reg] is Random Battle (regular), [1v1] is Random Battle 1-vs-1, [high] is High Tier Random Battle, [med] is Medium Tier Random Battle, and [low] is Low Tier Random Battle. All of them are Best of Three, except 1v1 which is Best of Five. View the first post of this thread for more details.

Future rounds:

Spoiler:

Deadline is May 7th. I will be handing out warnings or infractions to whoever that fails to contact or reply back to their opponent. If you are too busy and need to be replaced, post here. If your opponent is ignoring you, post here.

Last edited:
Back