• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Underground Adventures

GFS

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
That is so cool
Great job tehx4
I love the title screen

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2009
Underground, overground? Well, I'm getting confused.

Anyway, the graphics are nice. I must congratulate you ;) But, Lugia looks a bit too stretched plus the lines could bear a bit of antialiasing, I believe there are enough colours in palette to switch for more shades to get desired smoothness. It would indeed take a lot of work, I speak from my own expericne. But the result would be worth it.

Circus.

Years
Wow, can't wait for it to release. The storyline looks great, but I like the old title screen better, just change the "FireRed" text not the Pokemon.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
18-underground-adventure.png

Here it is, as requested.

Milk

ガットミルク
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Could i maybe try to do a title screen? ;o

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
:O, please don't bump this >.<, I currently have another project, Endigo islands, also this is cancelled until I finish Endigo since it is now a series.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Umm mods please close this until i want it opened.

Sorry guys, this will be along with a release of Endigo Islands, both simultaneous, be patient.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Thread closed by request. You can PM a moderator when you want this opened again.

Back