• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FIRE RED:: Trainer Backsprite Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Thanx This helped alot, I've been off the scene for a while and forgot alot on how to hack thanks for this tut...also I would like for you to test my hack(pokemon carbon)please pm if your interested.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Thanks for this tutorial! I just have one question, were can I download Tile Molester, I've searched the forums and can't find it.

look a few posts above this.

Thanx This helped alot, I've been off the scene for a while and forgot alot on how to hack thanks for this tut...also I would like for you to test my hack(pokemon carbon)please pm if your interested.

i'd be glad to.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Great Tut, I was looking to do this soon!!

X-aveon

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Stupid question:
This works for Ruby too if you know the offsets, right?

you can use tile molestor alternate, but you can do it easilier in unlz.gba after most of the trainers. then in won't drag if you don't have it right. its easier for ruby, though.
but i think fire red is more of a challenge so i like it!

X-aveon

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
ok dumb question but i tried opening tike molester but it just wont run why is that????

OK EVERYBODY. I have that problem too. Thats why i keep the zipped folder of it. each time i use tile molestor i delete it. then extract the files again and so on. i know its annoying, but its the best way. GOOD LUCK!

Mario_Bones

Lazuli Version Creator
Years
you can use tile molestor alternate, but you can do it easilier in unlz.gba after most of the trainers. then in won't drag if you don't have it right. its easier for ruby, though.
but i think fire red is more of a challenge so i like it!
So I can just use unlz.GBA for Ruby?

Nnmaru

French Princess! :)
Years
Yayness! I've been needing to know this for a while.
I love people who actually make tutorials for others.
However, I'm too mean to do that. Not that I know how to do anything without tutorials xDD
Anyway, YAY! xD

X-aveon

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Ah, I see. I wasn't sure because I'm new to all this and I wasn't sure what the differences between Ruby and Fire Red were.

ruby's easier to hack, thats why more people hack that. but fire red hackers, my friends, may need this tutorial. I've tried to use zel's old tutorial that showed how to do this, but this is kind of like an upgrade of that cuz now you can actully see what the trainers look like. not like in his tut. not saying i'm better or anything.

Yayness! I've been needing to know this for a while.
I love people who actually make tutorials for others.
However, I'm too mean to do that. Not that I know how to do anything without tutorials xDD
Anyway, YAY! xD

it doesn't hurt to make tutorials, that way people will befriend you more, i don't have a lot of friends, and you'll become more famous on pokecommunity.

Thank gooodness! Now I can complete Pokemon Cobalt! I heart Pokemon Community!

Pokecommunity not the only people to thank. lots of others put time into making their tutorials. you have to thank the person who made it, and who helped.

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
Years
If this game does work with Emerald, what's the code to find the male hero offset on Emerald? On FR it is E69F00, but it seems to be different for Emerald.

X-aveon

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Hey, does this work on Emerald? I'm asking because it apparently uses the same engine as FR/LG.

i think in emerald, you find it in unlz.gba. idk. i'm not an emerald hacker. if i find any source, i'll reply here.

If this game does work with Emerald, what's the code to find the male hero offset on Emerald? On FR it is E69F00, but it seems to be different for Emerald.

i don't really know. i don't think they have the same engine, after all, they're completely different regions with different features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back