• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question...

Years
Oh goodness, sorry if this is a noob question and is in the wrong spot... but I don't want to break rules.

I want to post my dA {deviantART} link somewhere on here and have people talk with me about it, but the gallery's only for actual image posts.. right?

So, where would I post it? ;o;

Thanks for the help.. <3

Years
Oh goodness, sorry if this is a noob question and is in the wrong spot... but I don't want to break rules.

I want to post my dA {deviantART} link somewhere on here and have people talk with me about it, but the gallery's only for actual image posts.. right?

So, where would I post it? ;o;

Thanks for the help.. <3

You can link to it in your signature.
Rules said:
The only space where you are permitted to advertise is your signature.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
If you want individual art pieces discussed, commented on and criticised, you can post them in the Art section. Just link the specific art you want discussed.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Adding to the aforementioned~

If you really want your dA link up here, then the only place to go is the Deviant Meet sticky thread in the Art Gallery.

Discussions mean that you need to do what It was funny when I typed it said, but if you post up all the pieces you want discussed via img code, then it's fine with me if you add your deviantart link afterwards.

And Archer, we don't count deviantart links as advertising. ;>

Back