• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JFK's Assassination: 40th Anniversary

Years
Tomorrow marks the 40th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination, In Dallas Texas, in 1963. I'm learning more about it in Social Studies today, so I'll post more later! Post your thoughts about the assassination, and Pay Tribute to one of the United States' greatest presidents.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Its been on the history chanell every night for like a week straight so far.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
JFK was an excellent president, truly one of the best.

On this day, I pay respect to oneof the greates leaders this country ever had

Years
Iveechan said:
OMG, I h8 JFK, he's such a loser!

That was sarcasm btw. Why was he a good president anyway? I'm more sad over Lincoln's assassination ;)
That post might offend some people, but yes I'm also more sad over Lincoln's death.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Well, she was being sarcastic, so it probably won't offend a lot of people.

I am also more sad about Lincoln's death, though I am very sad about JFK's death

Years
OK, here. A summary leading up to JFK's Assassination:

Air Force One landed at Dallas Love Field (The current HQ of Southwest Airlines). JFK gets off and starts shaking hands with Residents of Dallas. He then hopped into his brand new Lincoln Continental (A Convertible). The car was on Main Street and turned onto Houston Street. Then came the famous left turn onto Elm Street. Moments after the turn, shots were fired from the 6th floor of a building on Elm. One shot killed the Governor of Texas. Another badly wounded JFK. JFK was quickly rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
Gold Raikou said:
OK, here. A summary leading up to JFK's Assassination:

Air Force One landed at Dallas Love Field (The current HQ of Southwest Airlines). JFK gets off and starts shaking hands with Residents of Dallas. He then hopped into his brand new Lincoln Continental (A Convertible). The car was on Main Street and turned onto Houston Street. Then came the famous left turn onto Elm Street. Moments after the turn, shots were fired from the 6th floor of a building on Elm. One shot killed the Governor of Texas. Another badly wounded JFK. JFK was quickly rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Your missleading people. Noone knows where the shots came from, even till this day. Im not American and even I know that.

I saw the original video of his assassination, he was smiling just enjoying the everything that was happening. There was a burst of blood and his head swung to the left and he fell, I couldn't sleep until 3:00 that night (this was 2 days ago).

Back