• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the worst thing you've ever done?

Years
Whats the worst thing you've ever done? Where you were alone or in public?
Did you get caught?

I'd say mine was when my friend slapped my glasses off of my face but I took hers and slammed them against the grass. I do regret it but I'm glad we are still friends! Anyway Discuss away~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
In year 3 I crossed out the teacher's comment in my book and changed it to "This work was very good and you should get a prize" and she was not happy hehehe. Yeah I'm a rebel ;] Honestly though that's the only thing I really remember getting in trouble for, I don't remember having ever done anything very bad xD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
worst thing I ever done
was put a coke in the freezer
and forgot
and it exploded

what evil things have i done

forged my mother's signature because i needed a parent's signature to show that i have read books for homework. it was not that i did not read the books. no. it was because no one cared at home to sign it for me. yeah right, public schools.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Got a little drunk when I was around 9 or so with a buddy of mine at the time and we decided to go out to the local parking lot by nightfall with some crowbars and cans of grafitti and basically trashed and spray painted every single car we could find, ah those were more innocent times lol.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
When I was in second grade, I kicked a Russian foreign exchange student in the "no-no place" because he wouldn't put a soccer ball away after recess, when we're supposed to put everything away when recess is over. :( A teacher saw and I got detention.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

@Xulek You were drinking when you were nine?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
When I was really young, I threw my cat down the stairs because I wanted to see if she'd be able to land on her feet because of the uneven landing.

She didn't.

:c I felt really bad.. I still feel really bad. I was a stupid kid.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I used to sell weed when I was like 17 to 19 but don't do it no more. That's probably the worse I've ever done lol.

Years
When I was in grade school I threw a pair of scissors at a boy. This was after I accidentally scratched a girl on the eyeball with a piece of paper. I was feeling really bad about that and this boy was giving me crap and I didn't want to take it so I threw the scissors. Luckily they hit him with the blunt end and he wasn't hurt, but my teacher was so mad and left me with the impression that I could have killed him. The thing that makes this the worst thing I've done is that at the time I really didn't care how close (I thought) I brought him to death.

I care now, of course.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Legally speaking, evade paying for a subway fare. Got busted by the cops and yeah, not pretty. Got away with it, though.

Morally? Probably made my friend feel like crap by publicizing his crush and how he failed to get her. In my defense, he was pissing me off all day, and wouldn't stop when I told him to. I sorta snapped.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
My class teacher is crooked eyed. One day during the last class/period my friends and i were sitting in front of ma'am and we were laughing at the way she was scolding some boys. She saw us and thought we were laughing at her eyes. She scolded us very much, asked for an apology letter and called our parents in the parent teacher meeting.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I played truant from school my freshmen year of high school. I wasn't having a good day and wanted to leave but my dad was at work and couldn't get me. So when no one was noticing I just grabbed my stuff out my locker and left. I stayed in my backyard under the porch until school got out and went to the library after that. I wasn't arrested but eventually one of my teachers found me.

Morally I guess was when I was in 6th grade and we had a girl with epilepsy that everyone sort of picked on. One day when we were picking up trash in the classroom at the end of the day and the teacher asked "Is their anymore trash left?" I picked her up and said "Here's some trash right here." Obviously the teacher got mad at me. I regret saying that now cause she left at the end of the year and never came back cause too many people picked on her for her epilepsy.

Years
When I was young boy around 9 years, I got a kitty from Mommy Cat. After it grown up about 3 mounts, I love it very much and always take it to my bedroom on upstairs. I wanted to play with him, but he's too stubborn to do my order. Then I throwed a bed pillows. After it, I kicked those kitty from upstairs and fallen down. Thats doesn't make him die since a cat having 9 souls. :D His foot just lame and full cured about 1 mounths.
Am I evil boy? x)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I forged my fathers signature for something once, but yeah, thats it. Im a good boy.

Back