• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ok... I guess that I misunderstood. I thought that they were all unconscious, and apparently I am wrong. If you need me to, I can be rid of that, and slow a bit. Guess I'm used to bouncing right off Khawill. This is the first mass gathering of RPers that I've been in...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Ice: Hey man. As long as you're learning, improving, and trying to fix your mistakes, I can be patient. We've been posting a LOT slower than you two. =/

Also, no. PPPGGGR and Machomu's character are the only two unconcious. Lucy and Amethyst are fully conscious and standing last I checked, the two females. Would you mind starting over from where you approach the group, this time keeping in mind these things? Hopefully Khawill can do the same, just so that things aren't ugly levels of cluttered. Oh, and for the record that haxorus pokespirit is not the insane one.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
@Ice: Hey man. As long as you're learning, improving, and trying to fix your mistakes, I can be patient. We've been posting a LOT slower than you two. =/

Also, no. PPPGGGR and Machomu's character are the only two unconcious. Lucy and Amethyst are fully conscious and standing last I checked, the two females. Would you mind starting over from where you approach the group, this time keeping in mind these things? Hopefully Khawill can do the same, just so that things aren't ugly levels of cluttered. Oh, and for the record that haxorus pokespirit is not the insane one.

Why'd you capitalize my name.....? And No, I'm not unconcious.....Just spasming on the ground.

Dawn

Years
@pppgggr: I have a headache. Also, speaking of that. Try to avoid grimdark alright? Restrain the urge to get awful detailed about blood and gore and whatnot.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
@pppgggr: I have a headache. Also, speaking of that. Try to avoid grimdark alright? Restrain the urge to get awful detailed about blood and gore and whatnot.
.....Why tell me that? I haven't. I said once that blood splattered from me, but other than that, I haven't been very graphic.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mention of Entrails? I don't remember mentioning anything other than blood.
Ah, that's right. You said "gut" but spelled it "gutt", so I read it assumed you meant to use an "s" instead of an extra "t". Though, some might still find that to be a bit much. I'd agree, if this were possibly rated T RP or lower, but I think what you posted was pretty mild and acceptable for one that's rated M, but that's just me.

Khawill

<3
Years
Yawn, I just had what happens to be a great sleep, but then I look at IC thread and my name is in bold, and I thought, Well how should I respond and honestly I've been thinking for a good 10 minutes or so. Regardless I think my posts should be read more closely, I don't really interact with any characters, only mentioning bodies (which can be two, three, or a thousand). I can edit my post to say there was in fact two alive girls, but it won't really change my post much.

As for the too fast thing, I actually left both my main and Ice at the base of the mountain in order to speed things up, I really had slight intention in (sorry of) meeting another group at this moment, (though it is inevitable now, so now I have no intention of really staying with you guys atm.)

Oh, oh, I must say my temp character just got chimecho as her spirit, and her important move right now is heal pulse. Whether you want that kind of help, or not , Kalie isn't exactly, moral. Pretty much she is on a revenge trip to kill, whoever, and she isn't taking unnessicary risks. She would wait for Ice, (because Spark won't leave without Arie) but she won't be waiting near where the battle was.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Yawn, I just had what happens to be a great sleep, but then I look at IC thread and my name is in bold, and I thought, Well how should I respond and honestly I've been thinking for a good 10 minutes or so. Regardless I think my posts should be read more closely, I don't really interact with any characters, only mentioning bodies (which can be two, three, or a thousand). I can edit my post to say there was in fact two alive girls, but it won't really change my post much.

As for the too fast thing, I actually left both my main and Ice at the base of the mountain in order to speed things up, I really had slight intention in (sorry of) meeting another group at this moment, (though it is inevitable now, so now I have no intention of really staying with you guys atm.)

Oh, oh, I must say my temp character just got chimecho as her spirit, and her important move right now is heal pulse. Whether you want that kind of help, or not , Kalie isn't exactly, moral. Pretty much she is on a revenge trip to kill, whoever, and she isn't taking unnessicary risks. She would wait for Ice, (because Spark won't leave without Arie) but she won't be waiting near where the battle was.
I think she was talking about Ice taking the Haxorus. Anyone without a spirit can go to the peak and get one, it's not like they're in limited supply.

Dawn

Years
@Machomuu: While I appreciate second opinions, I have a guy for that. I talk to TornZero about most issues and SUs and decisions. He's very good about spotting things too. My definition of mature is whether it makes readers uncomfortable. You can be scary and realistic and all that jazz without making people uncomfortable. As an example, I'd point to that time Lucy consumed Creed. Can you imagine if I hadn't recognized the risk and appropriately restrained details there?

Basically, some details are better left implied. It's not that the actions can't happen, but that we as writers would do well to find less 'shocking' ways to present them.

@pppgggr: That being said, I told you that as constructive criticism and as a precaution. If I was actually confident it was a problem I would've actually been forced to report the post and wouldn't have been allowed to say much due to the mini-modding rule. Anything above M rated falls into Skymin's jurisdiction and not mine, and not reporting it would get /me/ in trouble. It's something I've been afraid of since I started the RP, so this may not be the last time you see me point a post out and caution someone about mature content.

I got a pretty graphic image in my mind reading the, and not because it wandered. And...well... anime blood physics are grosser than the real thing to be frank. :U That's also a reason. I see that and I compare it to what I've personally seen with my own two eyes and it feels... exaggerated for drama to me? Regardless, I'm not punishing you or anything so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, to clarify on something people are only given one pokespirit on Mount Coronet. The only way to get more is through slain welders. You can't get more on top of Coronet unless you've got special justification, and even then I'd run it by me via VMs first.

@Khawill: Speaking of constructive criticism... My instinctive response to what you said was outrage. I'm telling you this because not everyone can just wait a while until they can deal with an issue that offends them in a calm manner like I can, and there's a relatively good chance they wouldn't have in my shoes. The reason it offended me was that you basically implied it wasn't your responsibility to make sure you weren't causing others grief, which is highly dismissive. That may or may not be what you intended to say, but that's the message that came across.

When IceFyr's character began interacting with ours, you were still interacting with his. Therefore, by correlation you were interacting with ours. There are times it becomes ambiguous who is interacting with who, but... this honestly doesn't feel like one of them. When the person you're interacting with speeds ahead of the others and you do the same in response, that's contributing to the issue.

That being said, when someone says that you've upset them in some way during roleplay, it's generally proper to attempt to resolve the issue. contrastively, telling someone they have no reason to be aggravated will probably not have ideal results one way or another.

Once IceFyr finishes correcting the bunnying in his post(s) (The parts where we don't get a fair chance to respond) we'll resume normal posting. I'm not a fan of strikes and infractions. Just know that when I point out the flaws in something you, or any roleplayer, do it's because I want you to learn and become a better RPer because of it.

@Everyone: Also, I apologize for Any delays on posting. I have been pushing my way through BW2. Good news is I've thoroughly beaten it at this point and learned a bit about the series on my way. Some of it is related to Fallout, but most of it is just general knowledge.

I also broke Ghetsis' heart. /herp

But yeah. Other good news is that I've made some sacrifices in order to focus on RP, and I don't mean my sleep schedule.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I really didn't mean to anger you, but I was stating that I was avoiding causing grief even though I was following Ice, but I don't think the logic linking me to the offense is very fair.
Your saying because Ice(A) is causing a problem(C) then because I(B) am with him I'm also helping the problem, but even if I wasn't with him the problem would still happen (discounting that I was going to the top, I would not have even acknowledged the fight) and since A=C, A+B can't=C. (In the midst of precalc work, sorry if the math is a bit out of the blue.)

I understand that I sounded disrespectful to you, but I do not wish to be involved in this whole mess (which is why my character is at the top of the mountain, and the other is not near it.) I mean half the reason I don't want to get involved is because I post so fast.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Frankly, you still sound disrespectful, and not just to Yellow. The way you're speaking makes it look like you're trying to pin the blame of all the in-character events on IceFyr, when any one player character simply interacting with another for not even two posts can drastically change what happens next with either. This is to say, of course, that you're at just as much fault.

Along with this, you can control your posting speed. It makes no excuse for anything.

Anyways, since IceFyr had deleted his last two IC posts, you're going to have to take care of your own as well.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Alright, attempt 2 of my SU is done. I tried to do better than last time. In my opening post, I wasn't sure what to have Tails say, so I copied and pasted all of it. I also tried to make hime seem annoying. Yellow, have a look.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alright, attempt 2 of my SU is done. I tried to do better than last time. In my opening post, I wasn't sure what to have Tails say, so I copied and pasted all of it. I also tried to make hime seem annoying. Yellow, have a look.
I may not be Co-GM, but I do see a possible problem here:
The main one is the fact that the Zorua pokespiritallows him to transform into things he's seen. The most noticeable change inappearance in pokespirit form is his small Zorua tail and slightly longercanine teeth.
One thing to note is that Humans cannot do what their pokespirits are unable to, and Zorua are unable by regular means. They can only do illusory transformations, and as far as canon goes (ie Pokedex entries) they are not known to transform into anything other than humans and pokemon, and it's not been noted that they actually have to transform into things that they've seen before (in otherwords, it is likely based on the creativity of the Zorua). I say that this is a possible problem because it really depends on Yellow, making my post rather redundant, but it would be wise to specify how the transformation works.

Another thing, why do you say that kids who went to Coronet never came back? Granted, it'd be rather unsafe for a child to go from Eterna to Coronet (I doubt any good parent would allow that, especially with how dangerous the world is compared to how it was Pre-purge). Disregarding this, however, nothing happened to them, really, other than the gaining of pokespirits. I could really see any child leaving Eterna never coming back for pretty much any reason; there's nothing so special about Mt.Coronet that's common knowledge that would entice several children go there from Eterna (except maybe for religious purposes). If you are going to make it so that children from Eterna leave to go to Mt.Coronet specifically then you need to establish a good reason for it; though, I don't think you could do that without conflicting or interfering with the established Pokemon Fallout canon.

Again, I'm not a GM, but it's something to keep in mind.

Last edited:

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
@machomuu Oh, I didn't mean MULTIPLE people went becaues they were allowed to. I just meant that some snuck off and didn't come back, because in the topic post, it said that Etarna is hostile toward free pokespirit weilders, so I assumed most wouldn't come back. As for the Zorua thing, I'll fix that. Thanks, machomuu!

Dawn

Years
@Machomuu: There is a supernatural pull in the mind of an eligible child that compels them to travel to Mt. Coronet. Not a really strong one, but one that's impossible not to notice.

@PPPGGGR: Basically now. Except I need time to get a post out. :U Maybe I can do one today. If not, probably... tomorrow.

Back