• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fatal Abacus

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
By the end of school I liked all of my subjects (Maths, Chemistry and History). Those three would probably be my favourites but if I had to pick just one, it'd be Maths. Partially because I was good at it but also because it just made complete sense.

As for least favourite subjects, it'd be a toss-up between English and Art. English because of the level of forcible detail we'd have to go through when analysing each text. I enjoy reading and poetry so much more now that I don't have to make crappy interpretations of authorial intent in school. And I was just really bad at Art. :D

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I actually kinda like maths. :x

One subject I hate with upmost passion is Chemistry however, though that might be more because I heavily disliked my teacher haha. Not a huge fan of Geography either.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I hate English because our teacher tries to jam information down our throats in the form of assignments during the holidays. I think like 3 people actually do it. Also I hate having to analyze text I am fully aware of what im reading it is a book and not a crime scene #stop_the_engrish

I love drama, I did it in the last 2 years of primary school and then chose it as an elective for year nine and ten. I am currently enjoying the the hole 60% practical and 40% writing thing most people think im doing it as a bludge but those who went to primary school know why I chose it.

Mentalii

Back
Years
My favourite subject was Biology and my least one was Mathematics... In my section they were so hard

TY

I hate geography. It was just so difficult and so hard, that i failed almost every test :(

My fave subject was Dutch, obviously :D

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Least favorite so far is social studies, followed by math. My favorite would probably have to be English and P.E., though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
^ oh my god you two have the same themes

Math. I'm one of those, yeah. Math. I understand nowadays why it's important and necessary for math to exist, but I sure as hell don't want to be one of the people who needs to know and use it :D Just let me poke around with my molecules, please.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
Like: English and History. Not because I particularly like the content, they're just easy for me.

Dislike: Any form of math, science that involves math (such as Chemistry.) Did I mention math?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
My favorite subject would have to be science, particularly Chemistry and Biology. I'm taking college level classes for both right now; I enjoy learning about them. I'd have to say Anatomy is one of my favorite classes as well. My least favorite is probably English just because it's boring.

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
Years
I hated math, it was too easy ... and thus boring to me. :P

Chem I ace, always, no matter the grade level, it's an easy subject for me to grasp. But I love it because there is always a challenge to be found.

Biology was not a subject I liked in high school, they really didn't get into actual biology but just the shapes of organs. I got really interested in biology when I found study materials for microbiology and genetics while seeking information on evolutionary biology. Funny how discovery works like that.

I did not like electronics in high school either, analog was the bulk of the course, and very little to no digital was offered. We didn't even get to build computers in class, the teacher was a troglodyte.

Back