• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You mean, perhaps levitating AND teleporting.

That's where it becomes confusing, really. I mean, how come Aizen have the Hogyoku at THAT time? Isn't it supposed to be in Rukia's gigai?

Spoiler:

Why is that in spoilers? :P
And no, those don't levitate. Rather, they kind of walk on a path of solid air. Levitate is when your feet is not touching something.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Oh yeah. Duh.

Spoiler:

You mean, perhaps levitating AND teleporting.
I don't think quite teleporting, perhaps just really fast movement. We'll have to see in the anime.

That's where it becomes confusing, really. I mean, how come Aizen have the Hogyoku at THAT time? Isn't it supposed to be in Rukia's gigai?
>.< Beat me to it.

And no, those don't levitate. Rather, they kind of walk on a path of solid air. Levitate is when your feet is not touching something.
Eh, we still don't know if his feet were moving. *Shrug*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Thats an interersting concept (Hougyoku one). I guess they either made a mistake or there is going to be something about it in the future xD

Years
Spoiler:

I don't think quite teleporting, perhaps just really fast movement. We'll have to see in the anime.

We're repeating ourselves... on two different places. Good thing we don't join another forum, or we'll have to post the same thing thrice. XD

Spoiler:

I think that IS teleporting. See page 16? The light kinda indicate that he disappeared from that place and on page 17, there were like 'traces of light' when he suddenly appeared again. I think it's teleporting.

And waiting for the anime is useless. I mean, how it's going to be shown in the anime would be according to how the animators interpret the manga, so one way or another, we won't know what Kubo really wants to show us. :p

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
We're repeating ourselves... on two different places. Good thing we don't join another forum, or we'll have to post the same thing thrice. XD
Yup.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I think that IS teleporting. See page 16? The light kinda indicate that he disappeared from that place and on page 17, there were like 'traces of light' when he suddenly appeared again. I think it's teleporting.

And waiting for the anime is useless. I mean, how it's going to be shown in the anime would be according to how the animators interpret the manga, so one way or another, we won't know what Kubo really wants to show us. :p
I think with something like this, even the animators will be slightly confused/argue too. They probably will ask Kubo "what did he do, and how did it look like" and he would say what he imagined.

According to Bleachexile.com info on the 4th movie is out (you might have to scroll down to see the post, but I have it quoted). I put it in spoilers, because not released in America yet, and I think some people might want to be hidden from the info:
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:
Future plotkai maybe? :D

Or it could be that they collect spirit particles(reishi) under their feet, like how you have to make a path with spirit particles when traveling through a Garganta.

According to Bleachexile.com info on the 4th movie is out (you might have to scroll down to see the post, but I have it quoted). I put it in spoilers, because not released in America yet, and I think some people might want to be hidden from the info:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Future plotkai maybe? :D

Or it could be that they collect spirit particles(reishi) under their feet, like how you have to make a path with spirit particles when traveling through a Garganta.

Spoiler:

XD Calm down Zam!~ I'm sure he's going to be in the next one. :O with a huge role? Fighting in hell? xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:
I agree.
It does sound really interesting XD

Anyone like my new avy?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

And sorry I'm not as active as I could be lately, I've been having some computer issues, as well as sleep schedule issues... XD So yeah. I'm trying to figure out a way to get online more often without my computers crashing and stuff. Well I'll do my best! =D

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
^I'm guessing Sado is your fav character? xD

I prefer Zaraki though :P
Yes, and the sooner you all learn that, the better. ;p
Kenpachi is my second favorite character. xD

XD Calm down Zam!~ I'm sure he's going to be in the next one. :O with a huge role? Fighting in hell? xD
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yes, and the sooner you all learn that, the better. ;p
Kenpachi is my second favorite character. xD

Spoiler:

I wonder if this means Kubo-sensei has something against YOU for not paying enough attention to your favorite character... XD *shot*

(Yeah, probably not.)

Guess what people. I'm NOT gonna stay up all night today. I have to go somewhere in the early morning. Damn. D=

Any info on the movie's release date...? I'm kinda uhh too lazy to check... XD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Your avvy is nice, Charry-Star :P

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status