• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PROJECT BLACK/WHITE IN GBA FORMAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Wes ur so awesome!!!:P
u did a really great work on castelia city!!!
keep up the good work and good luck with the other citys:D
i think i never got farerer than castelia city though.:D

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
UPDATE 5

================================================
NIMBASA CITY AND RANDOM MAPS
===================================================

CAVE
cavej.png

RANDOM ROUTE
randomroute.png

RANDOM ROUTE SNOW
randomroutesnow.png

NIMBASA CITY PART I
nimbasacitypartii.png

NIMBASA CITY PART II
nimbasacityparti.png

Devianart link : http://wesleyfg.deviantart.com/

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
OMFG!!!!!
this is awesome WES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even better than castelia city!!!
i love those cave indoors:) u are really really good at it:)
how about u do next the forest after the second gym??

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
You are really great at doing these maps for the routes and cities. Nothing negative to say about these new maps that you have done. You made the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa city look a whole lot better then what it would look like in the anime. The coloring of the building next to the Ferris Wheel is really great and goes well with the scneary. way to go and keep up the good work.

:t354:TG

Years
Really great tiles, I simply love the BW feeling we get from them.

However, if you don't mind, I'd like to make a few suggestions (two, actually).

First, the boats in Castelia City. They are all facing West, but, the way they are, they can't depart to West (at least the two leftmost ones). They should be facing South, so they can actually leave the port.

The second suggestion is about the lake in Nimbasa City part 2 (it's a lake, right?). Well, it doesn't really look like one. I don't know what, but I think you could so something to the water or to the edges to make it seem more like a lake. Maybe some waves could do it. I know there aren't waves in lakes, but a brief moviment to the water could make it look better.

Anyways, these are definitely the best tiles I've ever seen, you're really great.

By the way, I'm Brazilian, so I speak Portuguese too. If you want, we can talk in PMs in Portuguese =) (I believe it's easier for both of us xD)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I agree the graphics are outstanding keep it up I can't wait to play.

This is a tile project, not a game. :)

Again, Wonderful and beautiful tiles Wes.
Castella is a bit weird cause it has side doors, and to make all that work. But the tiles are nice :)

It really looks like B/W. Great Job :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Holy cucumbers, I'm simply dumbfounded at your amazing spriting and mapping skills. Your lines are flawless and the colors are amazing! In my opinion, the 2D graphics created by you look much more interesting and better than the 3D graphics in the actual Black and White games. I look forward to your future work with these tiles!

ruup20

Gonna splash everybody!
Years
Wow, this is good. I think this will be helping so much hackers. These don't even have to be for remakes.

ahsome

Scripter Legend
Years
Where is the download button here (if there is any)
THIS IS SO EPIC, THIS IS SO GONNA BE IN MY GAME, with giving you credit of coarse

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
what are you doing here???? you cant be serious!!!!!! can you really do a black and white pokemon for gba???? you really are crazy (in the good way) !!! :) :) :)

eightyeight0880

Shadow Avenger
Years
I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISH PRODUCT!
*crosses fingers* PLEASE let This be a Success im
Prayin For You now bro Keep Up The Good Work!

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2011
This looks great, but the maps feel abit, empty... maybe some more detail? well I guess that just is because there are no people... It's just that I remember the maps having more detail.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
I'm absolutely loving the tilework here! I haven't played B/W much (ROM broke and I can't buy actual game), but the places I've seen look exactly like what ytou've made them to be! If B/W came out as a GBA game, then your tiles would definitely be used!

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
Wesley will be a wonderful hack to wish you good luck gba teeth gladly work came to an end I'll play in this wonderful hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back