• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I actually wore a wrist band once when I was outside, got really tan, removed said wristband to even out the horrible tan line, and got so sunburnt there it cracked my skin and looked like flesh colored alligator hide. For real.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ewwww. I thought you were going to tell us a story about how you forgot to take it off and everyone made fun of your bracelet-spot on your wrist. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't imagine never having had one...@-@ That's an experience I've had all my life.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Aloe is the best thing in the world when you have a sunburn. *o*

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I used to get sunburn all the time when I went to the beach, but that was probably because I never went out. Now that I'm always outside I guess my body has gotten used to the sun.

Sir Codin

I can't count the number of times I've gotten sunburned.

Sunscreen and me never work together.

Also, got a new phone today and I blew off $20 in a Magic the Gathering draft tournament and only won one round by default because one of my would-be opponents bailed, so I got a free booster pack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
The only time I got sunburned, was when I went to Indonesia for a school camp. I never use sunblock though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aloe is the best thing in the world when you have a sunburn. *o*

Aloe is Lenora's Japanese name, thus I thought you were talking about her. I was like "What's a normal-type gym leader got to do with the sun? If anyone, Chili maybe but her, really??"

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I've definitely been sunburned, but it's been maaaaaany a year since the last occurrence. And it'll probably have been when I was on holiday and HORRIBLY DISOBEYED my parents' instructions to put sunblock on before going in the pool in Florida or Lanzarote or somewhere. Because I was a devil child! :P

Years
I've definitely been sunburned, but it's been maaaaaany a year since the last occurrence. And it'll probably have been when I was on holiday and HORRIBLY DISOBEYED my parents' instructions to put sunblock on before going in the pool in Florida or Lanzarote or somewhere. Because I was a devil child! :P

but it's been maaaaaany a year since the last occurrence. And it'll probably have been when I was on holiday and HORRIBLY DISOBEYED my parents' instructions to put sunblock on before going in the pool in Florida or Lanzarote or somewhere. Because I was a devil child! :P

And it'll probably have been when I was on holiday and HORRIBLY DISOBEYED my parents' instructions to put sunblock on before going in the pool in Florida or Lanzarote or somewhere. Because I was a devil child! :P

and HORRIBLY DISOBEYED my parents' instructions to put sunblock on before going in the pool in Florida or Lanzarote or somewhere. Because I was a devil child! :P

put sunblock on before going in the pool in Florida or Lanzarote or somewhere. Because I was a devil child! :P

in Florida or Lanzarote or somewhere. Because I was a devil child! :P

Because I was a devil child! :P

128_25736135200_8321_n.jpg

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh my God I cannot even slam the Like button on that post hard enough.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've never gotten sunburnt before hehe. The closest I've been to being sunburnt was when my skin turned sooo brown it looked like I was baked lol. xD I swum a lot during my younger days at school under the hot sun at 12 in the afternoon, so it's not a wonder I turned so dark. I wonder how it feels like to be sunburnt. I've had a few of my friends who had gotten sunburnt before; their skin was red and raw and peeling all over the place. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back