• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2006
1. Can you battle other people online?
2. What are the best and worst things about the game?
3. Can you catch anyone the first Pokemon? (I.E. Electabuzz, Growlithe)

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
1. No you can't
2. It has a better storyline in my opinion than R/S. You can catch Rayquaza pre-Elite 4. Can catch both Kyogre and Groudon. You get to choose what Lati you catch. There is a whole new area in the Safari Zone which has G/S/C Pokemon in it. A whole new battling challenge called the "Battle Frontier".
3. Not unless they are from G/S/C or already in the HoennDex. If not then the answer is no.

Next time you have a question about Pokemon Emerald ask it in R/S/E Simple Questions thread. The link to this thread is in my sig.

This forum is for general Pokemon discussion, but if you go up a couple you will get to specific Pokemon Handheld games.

I will request that this be moved there, and I will lock it when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back