• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite BW Unova City?

Favorite BW City?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I love Lacunosa Town. I just loved the idea that they built a wall to keep Kyurem out. If I remember rightly, no-one is around outside at night either. Wish they'd have put some creepy pasta Lavender Town remix in there when it was dark and maybe some scary ice dragon noises. I just hope that Black 2/White 2 gives the poor place a purpose other than a Pokecentre pit stop on the way to the big man.

Omg yes, idk why they didn't do that to Lacunosa, it would seem much more interesting, or maybe if they decorated it in Halloween stuff around Halloween, idk. OR the town itself got darker than everywhere else as night hit. :( idk that makes me like it even less.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I love Lacunosa Town. I just loved the idea that they built a wall to keep Kyurem out. If I remember rightly, no-one is around outside at night either. Wish they'd have put some creepy pasta Lavender Town remix in there when it was dark and maybe some scary ice dragon noises. I just hope that Black 2/White 2 gives the poor place a purpose other than a Pokecentre pit stop on the way to the big man.
What I'd have preferred to see is walking back to town with Kyurem, confirming the legend is true and it was the monster, and people wandering around at night knowing it was safe again. Either that or they bar YOU from ever stepping into town again as long as Kyurem is in your party.

Cyclone

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I voted Black City just because of the scale of it compared to the scale of cities in the other games. Its' crazy how big it feel compared to even Saffron/Fuchsia (which felt huge to me back in the day).

The Works

Omochikaeri!
Years
A tie between Castelia City and Lacunosa Town. Castelia City was so fun to explore when I first saw it, running through the streets and the dock.... not to mention those dancers at the fountain! Lacunosa's layout was really nice and looked like a luxury resort. I'd want to live in a place like that, but without the curfew, Kyurem nearby, and no nightlife, of course...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Tbh I'm not a big fan of most of the cities in Unova, but I'd say Icirrus City wins simply due to how amazing it looks in the Winter ♥ It looks like a place of dreams and wonderment from a children's story book, plus it's very fitting for an Ice type gym, so I'm definitely choosing Icirrus City.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
So far, I like Opelucid City. It's got a futuristic/cyberpunk vibe that I love. Driftveil City is a close second because of the music(I can dance to that all day).

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Castelia was an awesome city! There was so much to do and explore there. And need I mention those 3D graphics? :D Plus, travelling there for the first time via SkyArrow Bridge was sooo cooool! Like seeing the Castelia skyline as you approach the city- simply amazing. The music for both SkyArrow and Castelia was nice too. Peaceful, yet upbeat.
But I tend to hang around Undella Town more. I just enjoy standing near the ocean and listening to the waves. It's where I go to relax when Castelia gets a bit too busy for me ^^

Years
Now I think of it, there are a lot of pretty cool towns and cities in Black and White (and to my shame, I realise that there are some whose names I don't know :( ).

I love Lacunosa (or at least the one I think is Lacunosa- the one near Giant Chasm). I just like its layout, and that some of the inhabitants speak of the 'monster that comes out at night'.

I also like Opelucid City in White Version. It looks all old and rustic, and just.. I like it. :) And I kinda like Castelia, purely because of its size, and the fact it has so many ports and stuff.

I love the Pokemon League too, though I wouldn't have considered it a city as such. :P

vlay

Picnicker
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I like Undella Town becuse the scene is so calming and the music is very relax (except at Summer :<). And yeah in this town I going eaisly to rich! xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I like Undella Town becuse the scene is so calming and the music is very relax (except at Summer :<). And yeah in this town I going eaisly to rich! xD

Oh yeah I love how the area around that town helps you get more money. XD; I still have stuff from underwater saved, though! Plus the actual people there you face - there's so many! You end up rich by the end, totally a good thing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Opelucid! Best music, try the combined version. Also the final leader for BW is here

Ultimeganium

Schoolboy
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2012
Always liked Striaton City, was so close to the Day Care Center, always felt like home.

Back