• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
I've just googled 'Pokemon black 2 action replay codes' and I got quite a few results. So my answer is to google for them.

to be specific i googled "move modifiers" and i never got the results that i want
but mostly the first black/white games

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
So. If you use a team of Rock/Grounds, you'll get both the Rock and Ground medals right?

Correct. If ALL the Pokemon share the same dual typing, you'll get 2 medals per E4 run. Likewise, if you solo with say, a Hydreigon, you'll get the dark-type medal, the dragon-type medal and the solo run medal (unless you have that).

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
to be specific i googled "move modifiers" and i never got the results that i want
but mostly the first black/white games

AR codes for B2W2, if that's the games you are using AR on, then the code making for US is still relatively new, only being about 2 months since game release, so be patient for some codes, for ex. move modifiers.

Your best bet is to use this search engine called Google, which another user has already mentioned, although Google may not have the answer you request.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Just so you guys know, you CAN ask for Action Replay codes here in this thread and you ARE allowed to post them. I do ask, though, that you place them in a spoiler box.

Though, like it has been said, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are very new Pokemon games, regardless of their release being just a few months ago. Not very many codes have been generated, so the best thing to do now is be patient, and keep checking back at a search engine.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
So. If you use a team of Rock/Grounds, you'll get both the Rock and Ground medals right?
Yes, that's why if you want to get those medals, it's best to do a solo run.
I beat league with Lucario and got both Fighting and Steel medal. So dual typing works.

Just so you guys know, you CAN ask for Action Replay codes here in this thread and you ARE allowed to post them. I do ask, though, that you place them in a spoiler box.

Though, like it has been said, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are very new Pokemon games, regardless of their release being just a few months ago. Not very many codes have been generated, so the best thing to do now is be patient, and keep checking back at a search engine.
Supercheats has a pretty long list of B2W2 ARs.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Pokestar Studios: Final Movie

Hello, I have a question about Pokestar Studios: I have completed all movies with happy endings, but I haven't unlocked Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder. Help me please!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think so. Just talk to the person in front of the boat you came from, which iirc is in the very middle dock that the harlequin stands in front of.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
Best nature and moveset for Braviary in White 2?

What is the best nature and moveset for a Braviary with the Sheer Force ability and a life orb?

Years
Based on what I read on Smogon, this is the recommended set for Life Orb Braviary:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Attack / 176 Speed
Moves: Brave Bird, Return, Superpower, Roost

And I guess that means question answered!

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
Based on what I read on Smogon, this is the recommended set for Life Orb Braviary:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Attack / 176 Speed
Moves: Brave Bird, Return, Superpower, Roost

And I guess that means question answered!

Don't you need Action Replay to get Defiant because it's a Dreamworld move and Rufflet isn't in the Dreamworld? I don't have an Action Replay, so would it work with Sheer Force?

Years
Don't you need Action Replay to get Defiant because it's a Dreamworld move and Rufflet isn't in the Dreamworld? I don't have an Action Replay, so would it work with Sheer Force?

If you're playing White 2, you can go to Route 4 every Monday and a Braviary with Defiant is available for you to catch.

I'll give you a video by Marriland so you can see where it's found:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Well, if you can't get Defiant you can just swap Return for Rock Slide which will 2HKO max DEF/HP Bold Rotom-Fan that may want to swap into Braviary expecting to resist both Brave Bird and Superpower. This is, of course, if you're asking for a competitive build in the NU tier (where asking in the Battle Center might be better, someone will probably have a better answer).

If you're asking for a Braviary set that's good in-game, just go with;

Sheer Force/Jolly
4 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
-Brave Bird
-SuperPower
-Rock Slide
-Shadow Claw/Return/Roost/U-turn

Last move just depends on the rest of your team. Sheer Force is perfectly fine in-game since it boosts Rock Slide and NPCs rarely, if ever, use stat lowering moves.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Once I'm in Lentimas town, where is Drayden? Is he in Reversal Mountain? Is it meant to be all dark?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Once I'm in Lentimas town, where is Drayden? Is he in Reversal Mountain? Is it meant to be all dark?

No, he's still in Opelucid city. It's actually a while before you get to meet him. You need to make your way through Reversal Mountain and a couple of routes before you get there.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
Day before yesterday i started constantly resetting my DS Lite's clock to a minute before midnight and then playing my Platinum game to try and get the Pokemon population outbreak I wanted. If it wasn't the one I wanted, I'd simply save and reset the clock again to try and get the one I wanted. The date on my DS wound up around the 22nd before I set it back to the real day and time and quit. The problem now is, it's affected my White 2 game. I figured it would for that night, but then it wouldn't let me do the lottery in Join Avenue or send a Pokemon to the Dream World yesterday either, and now I can't do it today, either. Will I really have to wait all the day worth of times I reset the clock, even though i corrected the date and time? Any way I can fix this, such as trying my White 2 activities on a different DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back