• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Fondest Gen 1 Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
What is the fondest memory you have of the Gen 1 games or the first Generation of Pokemon in General?

For me, the fondest memory I have of Gen 1 is that overwhelming feeling of completeness and accomplishment I get after registering the Original 151 in my Pokedex. That one moment reminds me of a simpler and happier time in my life where it felt like everything was right in the world.

(Can't say I feel the same now. *sigh* I guess we all have to grow up at some point.)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
We use the Journey Journal as both a record of our latest playthroughs as well as our old memories of the games, so let's stick to that thread please. :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back