• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Where can i get HM Fly? and I finished the battle with the Keldeo girl and looking at the island place, where do I go? Cones are blocking both ways to somewhere.

Go to Leroy's house in Lithopone City, Blare will give you the HM02.

Hey thanks a lot for all your work I really love this hack!
I would like to ask you a few questions 1158, if you dont mind.

How can I evolve these pokemon:
1- Haunter
2 - Shelmet
3 - Graveler
4 - Karrablast

Thanks lot, once again! xD

To evolve Haunter, level it up to Lv50 to evolve it, to evolve Shelmet, just make its level up to 35, and Karrablast will evolve at the same level, Graveler will evolve when leveled up with the happiness value at 220.

Where is the 5th gym leader? I have searched everywhere and can't find him or her!

I think the 5th gym leader you mentioned is the 7th gym leader, don't try to find her, simply challenge the gym in Cedar City and then go to Cherry Villa to countinue.

You can't yet. He said he might consider the idea of pokemon that evolve by trade evolve by level.

Sorry, but I must say that you may misunderstood me, I just mean I didn't make those Pokemon able to evolve at Lv36, they'll evolve at higher level or evolve with other ways, sorry, but it seems that I must explain for this.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
No I didin't you have made some evolve by levels and otherways. Level 36 was just a example. I know you wouldnt do all level 36.

They're talking about when you gave out this quote:

You can't yet. He said he might consider the idea of pokemon that evolve by trade evolve by level.

So yes, you did misunderstand, because you told them they can't evolve by level and they're making it clear that they can indeed evolve by level.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
how do I actually get the game to work? coz the file isn't appearing when I go to select a rom in the visualboyadvance.

vbb

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
Ok I'm stuck. Can anybody help me?

I beat the gym leader in Ceder City. Then surfed to Spearmint Villa, and then to Lividity City. However the gym leader isn't there and there's a Crustle blocking the entrance to Moss Cave. So, what do I do now? Where's the 6th gym?

Thanks in advance :D

Never mind, got it! Cherry ville! xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2016
Where I Can Find Keldeo,Virizion,Terakion,and Coballion... I Have problem with them ..... Plssss Help me Thank You....

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2016
Can i need Your Help Im Also Filipino.. You Know To fin Sword of Justice kasi nahihirapan ako sila hanapin saan ba sila mahahanap...Tnx For Reply....xD

vbb

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
Ok, so I have a huge problem that I don't know if it can be solved without someone's help.

Out of stupidity I used a No$gba emulator to play this hack. As a result, as I get to the 7th Gym, all I see is this fog:

hxxp://s10.postimg.org/p40llfjy1/bnbnbnbn.png

I have looked for a solution everywhere but it's seems that it is unsolvable with this emulator and I don't want to start from the beginning :-(

Can someone please guide me through the gym so I can navigate it blind? It's the only way. I really wanted to finish this hack, it's been fantastic...

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2013
i only found the third key, and i need 3 more, can't find the itemfinder to help me find the other keys i don't know what beta i have so i don't know if the itemfinder is here or not and i don't know how to update to the newest beta...fml :(

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
I, i am stuck after the 7th gym, i don't know where to go next, and i cant find the 8th gym.
pls someone help me

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Hey, could anybody tell me how does Fennekin, Combee and Riolu evolve? I plan on restarting this game.

Oh, and where could I find a Deino if ever it is in the game.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Hey, could anybody tell me how does Fennekin, Combee and Riolu evolve? I plan on restarting this game.

Oh, and where could I find a Deino if ever it is in the game.

Riolu evolve's at level 50, I think fennekin does't evolve and i don't know what level combee evolve and where to find deino.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Riolu evolve's at level 50, I think fennekin does't evolve and i don't know what level combee evolve and where to find deino.

Level 50? Gee, if ever that's true, that's too harsh already 1158. I still believe it's by happiness though. The same applies with Combee and Fennekin (If ever it does).

Anyways, thanks for the answer.

Back