• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apps for the iPod Touch/Phone

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
So, I'm planning on getting an iPod Touch for my birthday in September & I was wondering if any of you could reccomend some good apps to put on it?
Apps = Applications.
Be sure to state if it's a paid app or not.

=D

Years
My God there are millions! XD

I would look at mine and see what I have on there, but it has no battery =[
One good game is Tap Tap Revenge.

A Guitar Hero version of the game for your thumbs =]
I play it all the time ^.^

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Oh and when reccomending be sure to say if it's a paid app or not ;)

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Ah that sounds good. My cousin told me about that app too, so I'll get it when September comes :)

Gerri Shin

  
Years
here's my list:
  • Remote - Free - for controlling iTunes, dvds, and front row
  • Air Sharing - Paid - Easy file browser, support for many filetypes from Doc to PDF
  • Skype - Free - If you have an earphone set with the Mic, makes VOIP on it a breeze
  • Sonic 1 - Paid - The classic first sonic game
  • Bookworm - Paid - Increase your wordiness by finding words
  • MotionX Poker - paid - Poker Dice at its finest
  • Stickwars - Paid - Had a hard day, why not take it out on a few stick figures
  • Seadragon - free - se the earth like never before, better than Google satellite view
  • iTrain - free - an easy exercise app to help you find new exercises and stay in shape
  • iBowl - free - Virtual bowling, be sure to have a good grip if your a powerful bowler
  • MotionX Dice - free (not the plus version) - Play poker dice with your friends
  • Pass the Pigs - paid - Neat little game that has been played in my family for years, now in digital form
  • Jelly Car - free - funny little car strategy game.
  • Tap Tap Revenge 2 - free - DDR for your fingers reloaded
  • WebMD - free (requires internet connection though) - Feeling a bit funny? Find what's ailing you with this.
  • eSleepLite - free - Fall asleep with the sounds of nature.
  • Music Quiz - paid - How well do you know your music library
  • Brick Free - free - break the bricks and earn power ups

there are more than that, but that's what I keep on my touch right now.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Ah cool, thanks for taking the time to make that list ;;

as2

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 15, 2009
Candy Wars (59p) and Lemonade Tycoon (free) keep me amused for hours at a time :)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Pocket God is amazing. It's paid, but it's cheap. Get it. <3 Oh, and Zombieville. Again, it's paid, but cheap and fun.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
In Zombieville? You go around shooting zombies, but you can upgrade guns and stuff and get chainsaws, machine-guns, rocket launchers, etc. You name it.

Pocket God? You're basically a god to these little village people and you can do whatever you want to them. You can be nice or evil.

Back