• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Melanite Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Thanks for the suggestions. I agree it doesn't look great. I like the black idea. Thanks guys I'll do that when I get the chance.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I have updated the credits link. Sorry again Carmaniac. Also, I have redone the battle boxes, and much of the battle style. I am no good at anything but recolors, so thats all I did. Let me know what you think.

wzmRGFh.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
The two tones you're using for the red text are too close. The letters look indistinct as a result. Try just making the light red lighter, that should help.

Other than that it looks pretty good.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Thanks guys! I will do that. I am also thinking of changing the boxes outlines to black

Alright I fixed up a few things

klyzCd7.png

Last edited:
Years
there is a mistake on your site when you list the weaknesses the second time. Natu is also double super effective against Croagunk since Psychic type is super effective against both Fighting and Poison, and Flying is super effective against Fighting

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
3rd Time's the charm? I redid the battle scene again. I think it looks 100% better.

Zfyf3zW.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I still think there could stand to be a bit more contrast between the colors of the selected option, but it does look better.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Two quick screenshots for you. I finalized the battle interface, and with a little help from Carmaniac got a nice feature with Pokemon flying over Lily Town.

Spoiler:

Let me know what you think. I think I finally got the battle options perfect.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I mean, if you want to, send me a PM with some of your work. I am just really happy with the quality of work I am getting. If you can match it I would be very welcome to your help.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I decided to go with new player graphics. I still plan on recoloring them. I am really happy with my new surf graphics.

JxihkEI.png

xq6pL97.png

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Thanks guys! I will do that. I am also thinking of changing the boxes outlines to black

Alright I fixed up a few things

klyzCd7.png
What you've done fits! Nice job! all you did was some recoloring and you made it look amazing.

Sharpedo?? Nice! So in the game you get a Sharpedo? That's wicked....

Also, I see how your Weavile is 25, are you that far in development?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back