• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fort's Gallery

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Just a collection of some old and new works of mine. I'll add to this as I draw more.

Pokemon Related
Spoiler:

Species I Created
Spoiler:

Face Painting (Er... Hand Painting)
Spoiler:

My Fursona
Spoiler:

Miscellaneous
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Mmm, a nice big gallery to enjoy. n_n;

Really though, it's nice to be able to scroll through a collection, you know? Anyway, I'll start off by asking, are your drawings in any particular order (like oldest to newest)? If so, I'd say it's pretty clear that you've improved a lot with your digital skills. Some of the first Pokemon drawings have a sketchiness to them (which may be deliberate, idk) but later drawings seem more polished and refined.

I think this one is my favorite, honestly. The colors really read traditional Japanese to me, and there's a flow to it that I find very aesthetically pleasing. Not to mention the poem. I'm no writer, but I can definitely appreciate the effort it took! If you don't mind me asking, did you draw the dragon in your signature? I'd love to see the whole piece. :3

I also have to commend you on your hand.. work? The art on your hands. Lol, I don't know how to word it, but you know what I'm talking about. :p It must have been very difficult to draw on such an uneven surface and the quality of your lines is very impressive given the medium.

Honestly, the best advice I can give is to keep drawing! n_n; I hope you continue to update this gallery cause you've got a lot of really great stuff here.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Really though, it's nice to be able to scroll through a collection, you know? Anyway, I'll start off by asking, are your drawings in any particular order (like oldest to newest)? If so, I'd say it's pretty clear that you've improved a lot with your digital skills. Some of the first Pokemon drawings have a sketchiness to them (which may be deliberate, idk) but later drawings seem more polished and refined.
It's mostly newest to oldest, with a few mix-ups here and with some mix-ups here and there since I can't always recall what order I did the work in, and most of my traditional art doesn't get scanned until quite awhile after it's done, meaning newer digital art sometimes gets in first.

I think this one is my favorite, honestly. The colors really read traditional Japanese to me, and there's a flow to it that I find very aesthetically pleasing. Not to mention the poem. I'm no writer, but I can definitely appreciate the effort it took! If you don't mind me asking, did you draw the dragon in your signature? I'd love to see the whole piece. :3
I did draw the dragon in my signature, however I didn't draw a full piece of it. Just enough to make a banner, since I was kinda rushing it. The background is a map Swiftsign made me for my RP. I do plan to redraw it someday, though, as a full picture~

I also have to commend you on your hand.. work? The art on your hands. Lol, I don't know how to word it, but you know what I'm talking about. :p It must have been very difficult to draw on such an uneven surface and the quality of your lines is very impressive given the medium.
It's not that hard, really XD I'm currently working as a face painter, so I've had quite a bit of practice. I do have a photo of a dragon head I painted as well, but I haven't been able to dig it up.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Cool art, are you on devianart too?
Mhmm. The link's in my signature.

Got some more art to add~

This is what happens when I get bored in class...
Spoiler:

I actually drew these a few months ago, but forgot about them and just noticed them still sitting on my dresser, unscanned. They're all species I've created.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hmm... Just a question... Are the last two pictures (should be a blue hedgehog and a dragon) not showing up for anyone else, or is my computer just not loading them? Just to clarify, I mean in the gallery, not this post XD

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
This here's Joey, an injured crow I was taking care of for a couple days. We wrapped his right wing with gauze, since the bone in it was torn almost completely off and we didn't want anything happening to it before we could get him some proper care. We dropped him off at a Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation center earlier today. I totally forgot to get a photo of him, but here's a drawing I did from memory.
Spoiler:

Oh, and... Pink and yellow panda :3 And a nine tailed fox. A birthday present for a friend.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I drew this rather quickly last night when I realized I'd forgotten to draw something for my friend's birthday...
Spoiler:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i liked looking at all of the photos of your art. you have a wide variety of different things to look at(: the first two of the pokemon have to be my favorite. the shading is pretty good and the drawing of the first one looks complicated to me lol.
your species you made are pretty cool, just wish they were a little darker or maybe more to them since they seem a little plain.
your face paintings are great, wish i could do something like that!
can't wait to see more!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
The quality with these is terrible cause I had to take photos of them with my phone... They're too large to scan at home, so until I can get to a store and scan them, this'll have to do. They were both done in Art class before winter break. I just didn't get them back from my teacher until today.

This one was titled "Peace". I had like, five seconds to come up with the title, so nyeh... XD I did it with a white chalk pencil, using this as a reference. It was displayed both at my school's art show near the end of the year and at a nearby art gallery along with art done by other students.
Spoiler:

This one doesn't really have a name. Unless you wanna call it Zodiac Sandwich, then nyeh. It has all the animals of the Zodiac in it, plus a cat cause Fruits Basket :3 The point of the project in class was to practice shading with colored pencils. This one was also showed in the school art show, though it didn't make it to the gallery.
Spoiler:

I'm gonna try to organize the gallery a bit more, so people aren't stuck loading a bunch of images when they open a single spoiler.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can see improvement specifically in your feline art. The anatomy is more accurate. [:

Also, by chance, is the name "Shadowsight" based off a book series?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Yeah, I'm trying to work my felines a little more. I've got a lot of feline characters I wanna draw. And, it is indeed, though the name is my own. It's based off of the naming system in the Warriors series.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
I think you've done a great job in establishing the proper proportions in the drawings and the colours seem pretty spot on. My only gripe is that you make the outlines smaller, or perhaps even non existent, and just imply the shape of the drawing with shading, or an outline made up of a different shade of the colour it touches.

But that's just me. Anyway, pretty great stuff, keep it up, man!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I think you've done a great job in establishing the proper proportions in the drawings and the colours seem pretty spot on. My only gripe is that you make the outlines smaller, or perhaps even non existent, and just imply the shape of the drawing with shading, or an outline made up of a different shade of the colour it touches.

But that's just me. Anyway, pretty great stuff, keep it up, man!
About the outlines, are you talking about on the traditional or digital drawings? o.o If you mean the traditional, it may just be because when I scan the pictures they show up a bit faded on the computer. If you mean the digital ones, on some of my earlier ones I did just use darker colors for the outlining rather than black, but I've switched to using black outlines now.
The face or hand paintings are very impressive
Thanks~ I've been face painting for a few years. It's nice when someone says they like it :D Especially at parties I paint at. Usually I'm in the background while everyone's crowding around my dad who does does the balloons, but on occasion I'm the star of the show o3o

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I've got quite a bit of stuff to add here... I was gonna wait until I finished up a few more drawings, but those will probably be awhile anyways.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Every is really very nice and neat.
If the border was more thinner it would have been more awesome.

Keep it up!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
A few more pictures to add~

Spoiler:

I was experimenting with a different way of doing hair in this one. It'll probably be awhile before I've got it down properly.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back