• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team New Era!

Is this a good team name?

• Yea! It rocks!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It should go in the toilet!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Team New Era!
The New Era of Hacking

Intro:
Hey! Its me Todoroki Heh Heh Heh.(Man I love that name) and as you can see Im here to make a team thats gonna be a new era of storyline, pokemon, sprites, and much much more! Im here making this team now because I think hacks now days are all so predictable. An evil team. You stop them! boring. Hey look at those fake pokemon that look like someone just made them and didnt take time. Thats just lame. I wanna make a new kind of pokemon hack thats differnt and unige!(sorry im a bad speller and dont have mozzila firefox rite now). I also want tomake a good hack with differnt hackers skills to be a great game! Im also making this team because someone or me knida broke the rules and posted in my old team thread that was more than 60 days of non posting. And I dont wanna do that and get in trouble so Im making this one! We will be hacking fire red for all of are hacks unless I choose diferntly.​

Current projects:
Pokemon Evolution: Evil Unleashed

Story:
You are a 15 year lod boy living in the very small town of Oko in the region Kere. You have lived there ever since you were born. At the age of fifteen you your dad and mom are living peacfuly and are injoying the peace. Your dad needs to travel for an interview for a job in the part of Kere where dark clouds have been there for weeks. He tells you not to worry and hel be ok. A week later you get a call that says your father died in an mysterious attack. The attackers are unknown and seem to have been unhuman. Reports on the t.v indicate that witnesses claim that pokemon that seem to be uncontrolable. You dont know how to take this so you just stay in your room. 3 days later your mom tells you to get some fresh air. You walk outside and hear a voice say " Watch out. I got ur father now il get you" Theres no one around. Then suddently a women in a purple coat runs into you and says sorry and that shed like to give you something for you loses. She gives you a pokemon and you begin your journey. Somethings wrong with the pokemon and you know it. Can you stop the mysterios force behind this or will the earth parish because of your mistake? Only you and time can tell.​
(The lady in the purple coat is very involved in the story so please dont look at that part.)
NEW featurs im planning:
New and great tile set.
Elite 8(more to come)
Some fake pokemon
New method of transport EX:bike
And much much more!!!​
New video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdhcXcPMaEs

Whats needed at this moment:
Green= urgently
Blue= needed
red= could have
crossed out= Not needed​

Mapper
Advanced scripter(mabey just one or too)
spriter
banner maker
ow maker
story idea makker
tile makker and inserter(only need one)
Any thing else you can be on a hack lol Xd
(no more banner makers or beat tester for now)
If You wanna join this team today then foolw these guidlines of a post:
Skills:
Proof of work:
Do you plan to work hard?:
Past experience:
Contact information:
Why join my team?:

Ranking system and perks
Hello guys Im made aranking system for team members like co something or head something. The ranking all have perks so dont worry if you dont get top!
Rankings:
Creator: Gets all perks and is chapion in elite 8 and gets to name town and pokemon.(P.S. All head people will get to name a town and pokemon)
Head producer: Gets titled to do anything in the game if it is acceptable to me. gets a spot in elite 8(More to come about elite 8)
Co-Producer: Dosent get to do anything on hack exept make ideas, help put stuff together and helps make story idease and pokemon.
Head spriter: Gets to make a pokemon of there own desire and gets tiltled a spot in elite 8
Co-Spriter: Gets to design a thiere chacter as a trainer(So does everyone else) and gets to make one item in game
Head scripter: Gets to make very own script of there chooseing and gets a spot in the elite 8
Co-scripter: Gets to costomize there what there trainer says and gets to edit one of the scriptes some to there choosing.​

Current team members:
Todoroki Heh Heh Heh(me): Mapping, scripting, story idea makker and Team Leader!
Giratina the master: Ow editing and mpping
streetkiller: Mapper, trainer editor, pokemon evo editor
Ageangel: Banner makker.
Shadow Rayqazza: Pokemon editor, sprite editor and inserter, trainer editor, move editor, and possibly item editor if needed
Waterku: Mapper, story idea makker, banner and userbar makker
GavZ: Banner maker and mabey furture userbar creator
jebees: preaty much can do anything(he/she says still waiting on some evidence) and main scripter
AJLE: Beta tester
PokeMoon: Story Development
hebert12: Title screen editor
Gir?: Co spriter
TheGateKeeper: Head spriter
07harris: Beta tester and banner maker
Samix360: Lead Scripter

Banners to support Team New Era and its hacks!!!:

2lkbuw1.jpg

Both of these are made by ageangel :cool:

Last edited:

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2010
hey todoroki hehehe (Flapjack do you mind if i call you that)you made a team
Skills:OW editing maping learning to script and iserting trainers
Proof of work:my album
Do you plan to work hard?: of course
Past experience:Team pika pika,team azure flame
Contact information: a Pm is nice
Why join my team?:cuz your my riend and riend s help freinds no

Years
hey todoroki hehehe (Flapjack do you mind if i call you that)you made a team
Skills:OW editing maping learning to script and iserting trainers
Proof of work:my album
Do you plan to work hard?: of course
Past experience:Team pika pika,team azure flame
Contact information: a Pm is nice
Why join my team?:cuz your my riend and riend s help freinds no

Your exepted on Ow editing and mapping. YAY! My first member! Did you call me flapjack? And Spelling counts so kinda work on it like friend and inserting. No offense.

News:
I uploaded the first video of the hack to youtube. It just shows the first map and gives you a small peek into the start of the hack. Plus Im planning to do someting reeeeeeeeealy cool with all of my team members(if I get any) if the work good and hard!
Work: Giratina I have a small ow edit for you to do. Pm me when you have the chanch to work and get told what to do.
See You Next Era

Giratina the master

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2010
Hey remember that long convo oh and she acing left sadly we could switch oaks building to the left

streetkiller

Just a strange person
Years
Skills:mapper, trainer editor, evolutioneditor
Proof of work: Map:Below
evolutionedit:search TGunz4Ever on youtube and click example
Do you plan to work hard?:yeh :D
Past experience:none
Contact information:msn, xfire pm me
Why join my team?:good story line

Years
Skills:mapper, trainer editor, evolutioneditor
Proof of work: Map:Below
evolutionedit:search TGunz4Ever on youtube and click example
Do you plan to work hard?:yeh :D
Past experience:none
Contact information:msn, xfire pm me
Why join my team?:good story line

streetkiller your ACCEPTED!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! YOur a maper and trainer editor. Im not sure about evo editing but yea, So tyhnx for joing and I knew my storyline would help. GTG school

Till Next Era

Years
News:
We gots a new banner!!!!! YAY!!! IL also be changing the story soon to make it better. But thats not the whole story so just wait to find out! Il be making some nev videos when I get some more progress done.

Till Next Era!

EditWHO THE HELL VOTED IT SHOULD GO IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Last edited:

Giratina the master

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2010
I DINT AND GUESS WHAT I LEAREND TO SCRIPT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Years
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE MY NEW STORYLIN? AND SHOW PROOF OF SCRIPTING AND YOU CAN BE ONE!!!!

Giratina the master

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2010
HERE GIVE YOU A lv.100 Metagross
#dynamic 0xE3D25
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @text
=here have it dont/nask
givepokemon 0x190 0x64 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0