• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Half-Blood // The Percy Jackson Fan Club

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021

CAMP HALF-BLOOD

❝ Keeping Young Heroes Safe from Harm
For Over Three Millennia ❞

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, where the children of gods and goddesses stay and
train to defend themselves from monsters and other Mythological threats.

Magical or not, if you're a fan of the Percy Jackson
series, join the club and become a demigod.

THE RULES

All PokéCommunity Rules apply inside and outside the borders of Camp.
Use spoiler tags if needed. Don't ruin it for the other members!
Please respect your fellow campers at all possible times.
Avoid straying out of topic, and try to be active.

Most of all, have fun, and try not to kill each other!

THE SIGN-UP FORM

Name -----
Cabin -----

Keep in mind that you can only choose from the original ten cabins: Zeus, Poseidon, Demeter, Dionysus, Hermes, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite and Hephaestus. The other two, Hera and Artemis, cannot be occupied since Hera is the goddess of marriage and Artemis is one of the virgin goddesses. Her cabin can only be occupied by her Hunters.

THE CAMPERS

Camp Director Dionysus
Activities Director Chiron

Laugh, Athena's Cabin
GoatMan4, Poseidon's Cabin
Queen of Shipping, Aphrodite's Cabin
Overlord Drakow, Ares' Cabin
BinaryPeaches, Apollo's Cabin
Warship, Athena's Cabin

THE BULLETIN BOARD
Who's your favorite character in the series?
What's the reason on why you chose your Cabin?

rocky wall background by projecteightyfive

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry this club completely escaped my notice! It's wonderful, and it's all approved!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
ill join i love the books name goatman4
cabin poseidon.

Alrighty, then! Welcome to the club, Goat Man! Oh, and next time, please read the rules! :)

Anyway, to really get this club on the go, let's start with our first topic!

New Topic // Who's your favorite character in the series?

For me, my favorite character would have to be Thalia, not because she's the daughter of Zeus, but because I love her personality. She's tough, cool, brave and sassy, all rolled into one heck of a demigod. She's the type of girl who'd walk by you and you'd think "Oh, you better not mess with her." Also, she's actually pretty funny, as shown in The Titan's Curse. And speaking of The Titan's Curse:

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Delphi Starwberry Service at your ser-oh wrong script x3

Name Lady Gunner
Cabin Aphrodite

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE SERIES?

Hmm... I'd say Annabeth coz she's awesome and smart. And i support Percabeth so back off haters :P

Also note I only have gotten up to The Titan's Curse :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Delphi Starwberry Service at your ser-oh wrong script x3

Name Lady Gunner
Cabin Aphrodite

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE SERIES?

Hmm... I'd say Annabeth coz she's awesome and smart. And i support Percabeth so back off haters :P

Also note I only have gotten up to The Titan's Curse :P

Ohai, Gunner! Welcome to the club! Oh, and it's okay, I'm only at The Titan's Curse as well hihi. And yay, Percabeth! I wouldn't say that it's my OTP, but I sure do love their romantic connection in the books! haha

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Count me in.

I'll join Ares Cabin.

Leo has got to be my favourite character cause he's such a troll face lol

Welcome! Oh, and even though I haven't really read The Heroes of Olympus yet (I only managed to read the plot on the Wikia, boohoo), Leo is also one of my fave characters 'cause of his happy-go-lucky kind of attitude.

Spoiler:

Oh, and since nobody except Gunner ever reads the rules, I've updated them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
aaaa yes a PJO/HOO fanclub I approve!

Name - BinaryPeaches
Cabin - Apollo

My favorite two characters from the series are none other than Thalia Grace and Nico DiAngelo. I've loved both of their character development, their personality, everything that they have faced. And they're both just simply amazing characters to me. I mean ... not saying that everyone else aren't (because they are) but geesh these two give me so many feels. Especially Nico man. I just wanted to hug him (at least hug him the most) after House of Hades. Though I won't say much more since it seems people haven't gotten the chance to read all the way up to it yet.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
ooh a percy jackson club! count me in.
Name: warship
Cabin: Athena
I love Annabeth. She always outsmarts the enemy in really funny ways XD

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
aaaa yes a PJO/HOO fanclub I approve!

Name - BinaryPeaches
Cabin - Apollo

My favorite two characters from the series are none other than Thalia Grace and Nico DiAngelo. I've loved both of their character development, their personality, everything that they have faced. And they're both just simply amazing characters to me. I mean ... not saying that everyone else aren't (because they are) but geesh these two give me so many feels. Especially Nico man. I just wanted to hug him (at least hug him the most) after House of Hades. Though I won't say much more since it seems people haven't gotten the chance to read all the way up to it yet.

ooh a percy jackson club! count me in.
Name: warship
Cabin: Athena
I love Annabeth. She always outsmarts the enemy in really funny ways XD

Welcome, guys! You've both been added to the main post. Anyway, I totally agree with both of you! Thalia, Nico, and Annabeth are in my top-five favorite characters, along with Artemis and Apollo.

Oh, and let's have another topic, shall we?

New Topic // What's the reason on why you chose your Cabin?

For me, I chose Athena's Cabin because I'm assuming that I meet all the requirements to become her daughter. Excluding the blonde hair and stormy gray eyes, of course. I consider myself as a pretty smart girl, I guess, plus the fact that I'm really scared of spiders.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
well i think wisdom is cool and all thats why i chose athena. i know not a really wise decsion but XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I simply chose because is favoritism. Apollo has been my favorite Greek God for the longest time followed by Artemis. Obviously I can't be in Artemis' cabin so I'm in Apollo's. Also arrows are amazing and I would love to be an archer. Not so much the medicine aspect of Apollo's cabin but knowing how to heal someone would be pretty neat as well I guess.

Salzorrah

Years
WHAT'S THE REASON ON WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR CABIN?

She's the goddess of love, I'm the Queen of Shipping. Really, do I need to elaborate on this?

Years
I simply chose because is favoritism. Apollo has been my favorite Greek God for the longest time followed by Artemis. Obviously I can't be in Artemis' cabin so I'm in Apollo's. Also arrows are amazing and I would love to be an archer. Not so much the medicine aspect of Apollo's cabin but knowing how to heal someone would be pretty neat as well I guess.

Gonna need to work on dat arm strength if you wanna be a good archer ;p

Could make for an interesting duo actually, ahahaha reminds me of that Nintendo Wii U game where you have one Link as an archer and the others carry swords. NintendoLand that's the one with the Zelda minigame.

I chose Ares because it suits me best. Otherwise I may very well have chosen Hades. Ares is all about combat and fighting which is a large portion of what I do with my life so.

Salzorrah

Years
Well, I just watched some parts of The Sea of Monsters [which I've watched during my club at school] and I gotta say the beginning was somewhat following the plot of the book unlike the first movie :/

I can't wait for The Titan's Curse :] Are there news for it now?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Joining! Got back into the series a few days ago, after I read The Titan's Curse on my Kindle Fire. Now waiting to read The Battle of the Labyrinth when it comes from the library (should be any day now).

Name: Bruce Banner
Cabin: Hades

Nico di Angelo was my favorite character in The Titan's Curse. Has anyone read The Kane Chronicles? Are they any good?

Salzorrah

Years
Welcome to the club Bruce!

OMG I'm dying to read The Battle of the Labyrinth :[ and also finish watching Sea of Monsters :[

And as for The Kane Chronicles, it looks very interesting but I haven't read it :33

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Welcome to the club Bruce!

OMG I'm dying to read The Battle of the Labyrinth :[ and also finish watching Sea of Monsters :[

And as for The Kane Chronicles, it looks very interesting but I haven't read it :33

I love reading. I'll probably read The Kane Chronicles after I read the Percy Jackson series. I've also been meaning to read The Heroes of Olympus series as well, I really like mythology. lol

Salzorrah

Years
I don't know how TKC ties in with the Percy Jackson series, if it even ties up, but I think you should read The Percy Jackson series before reading Heroes of Olympus as they are indirect sequels I guess?

Back