• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Seven Suns

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Team Seven Suns(Now Recruiting)

Indroduction:​

Hello everyone. Team Seven Suns is a team that is here to bring you all enjoyment. I am looking for a wing-man/woman to act as a co-founder to help me run this smoothly. We plan on making high quality games and a way to improve upon the skills that we already have. We plan to make games that range from different systems to make everyone happy. Our first game though will be a GBA game called Pokemon: Adventures in the Mushroom Kingdom. This game will not be perfect but we do plan to spend a lot of time on it. Through playing many hacks such as Pokemon Dark Rising, Shiny Gold, and Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians, I got to thinking why couldn't I bring together a group of people that wanted to make high quality fun games such as these? This is why I want to do this. I want push myself and my team mates to make good games that can be enjoyed by all people.

Application:​

Skill(s):
Contact Information:
Proof of work:
Past experiences:
Availability:

Team:​
Aceraptor-Founder/Mapper/Storyline Creator
R@I)3N50-Scripter
demonta40-Mapper
Supersoursky-Titlescreen
blazirock- Second Mapper

Current Project:​
Pokemon: Legend of the Seven Suns: In the beginning Arceus separated his power in 7 creatures that were not considered pokemon yet. These creatures had the less power than Arceus but are still powerful. These creatures tried to overthrow Arceus but were unsuccessful. Arceus used his power to deal them away into Suns and sent them off. But because of the sealing of the creatures he created 7 pokemon to be the only keys to awkwaening the creatures again. The 7 pokemon he originally created as their incarnated versions were, Latios,Latias,Raikou,Entai,Suicune,Lugia and Ho-oh. It was said if those 7 powers were controlled the controller of them would be stronger than Arceus himself. But this story has always just been a myth or is it? As a child I knew this couldn't be true. Until one day while sitting watching tv a break in the news appeared, showing Lugia attacking the six other pokemon of legend. While watching it a voice spoke to you and told you that you are one of the 7 protectors off the Mythical pokemon. As you walk out you see that there is a shadowy figure riding Lugia? You think to yourself who could this person be and why does he want the power so bad? Your friends Joy and Richard meet you outside and told you that they heard the same voice as you and that they should go get a pokemon from Proffesor Issac. As you collect your first person you realize that you and 6 other people are the only ones that can stop this chaos from occurring. Should you believe the voices that spoke to you? Who is the mysterious figure you witnessed? Can you bring peace back to the world?
Using a Pokemon FireRed base.
Roles Needed:​

Mappers
Scripters
Recolorers(Trainers)
Spriters(Trainers)
Testers
Graphic Artists
Music inserter

Thank you for stopping by please post here if interested in joining or contact me at: [email protected]

Last edited:

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
Dude no offense... But that was a crappy story...
I'll help you.
But we need a better storyline...
I'm a new-ish hacker
Still working on my skills.
But yeah I guess we can do it.

Skills:
Basic script. Very bad
Pokemon editing
Overworld editing
Mapping
Sprite changes
Intro screens editing

Contact info.
Pm me...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Yeah the story was pretty bad :/. But thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that it was a bad story... But since a pokemon religion is already based on arceus
Anyway...
What is the base?
I hope u r going with fire red.
I can start by inserting your logos into the game.
Then I can edit overworlds
So if you have an idea of what the main hero's should look like plz tell me or pm me.
Thanks
We r going to need more people.

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Hey, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to join the team since I'm working with my own, but I'm curious about the original Seven Suns story. If you don't mind, could you tell me about it? Maybe in a PM or something?

R@I|)3N 50

iSlaying Like A Boss
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Skill(s): Scripting, a bit of mapping
Contact Information: Contact me here on PC or add me on skype: jack.raiden50
Proof of work: Um, what kind of proof? lol. Worked on Psychic Destiny which failed :/
Past experiences: Pokemon Psychic Destiny
Availability: Mostly everyday for 2-3 hours

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Proof of work: Um, what kind of proof? lol. Worked on Psychic Destiny which failed :/

You are definitely accepted. I really need a good scripter.

Hey, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to join the team since I'm working with my own, but I'm curious about the original Seven Suns story. If you don't mind, could you tell me about it? Maybe in a PM or something?

When I get onto my computer later today I will send you the original story.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
So I thought I had saved the storyline on my computer but I actually did not but I do remember most of it so I will be rewriting it again.

This is a new story that I just created has kinda the same plot as the other one. Sorry if it isn't that well written or not.

Last edited:

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Spoiler:

Hmm . . . even though this isn't the original, this plot is pretty good.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
dudebot thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate that I'll work on making revisions to the story as soon as possible. I guess it was pretty good for a 15 minute story lol.

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
dudebot thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate that I'll work on making revisions to the story as soon as possible. I guess it was pretty good for a 15 minute story lol.

On the contrary, this is a plot that can be made into an entire series without seeming dragged out. Seven protectors, all with these different personalities, striving to catch these different legends in order to have the opportunity to either protect or capture Arceus.

Tie in the gym battles and being League champion, you've got a five-star Pokemon game plot.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
I was thinking of maybe incorporating some of the gym leaders as some of the protectors.

Back