• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm new here!

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
Oh, let's see... How do I start... Um, hi, everybody! I'm... Uh. A human.
My first post since I signed up on, let's see... Ah well. I don't remember.
Nice meeting all of you! ^^ I'll be able to learn a lot from you guys in the future (Hopefully, If I'm not stupid enough =P)

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Well howdy there Silverwings-Lumina :D
Welcome to the brilliance that is PC - the #1 Pokémon forum on the 'net.

You're sure to learn a lot from everyone here. We all know a lot on different subjects and are very willing to help - never be afraid to ask from anyone. We're all lovely chaps!

Check out the FAQ/Community Rules if you haven't already. They're always good to know from the start ^____^

Enjoy your time here~

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Silverwings-Lumina!

You're human? Well, I can safely say that you'll fit in fine here! XD

Anyway, we're very glad you've decided to join! I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun here...PC is a pretty awesome place with tons of cool people to meet =P

Don't insult yourself like that! It hardly takes an incredible amount of knowledge to be a good forum-goer. Just make good, thoughtful posts and you'll be fine! It's quite easy to get the hang of ^_^

Please do follow those links Franceschi so kindly posted for you to the rules/FAQ, as they should help you out quite a bit. I'm always around if you need some help or just want to say hi! =P

Have fun, and I'll see you around.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hey welcome to PC and have a great time. Make sure to read the rules & FAQ,if you ever need any help don't be afraid to drop a pm :D. See you soon

Paul

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
Ahhh O_O''!!! I didn't even know where the FAQ was until I saw that link.... Right infront of my eyes. -___- Sorry... That's how muddleheaded I can be XD
Anyway, thanks all, gladly appreciated -^^ - It feels so nice receiving such warm welcomes.. Oh, that, and yeah...
Once again, thanks!

Xolotl

The Patriarch of the Nahuatan
Years
Hello there. I thought I'd welcome you here. I myself can't be of much help but I'll try.
By the way, what is your avartar picture?

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
I-It's... A blue ... I don't know...! It's just something I imagined and drew. Uh well, okay, it was supposed to be a Pokemon I created for my own hack but... I've got lots more to learn.
You can call it "Frost" XD Or Santa Claus(Without the beard), since it reminds you of a snowball and stuff. O_O

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
hey welcome to PC!
Hope ou have a great time!
Read the rules and stay out of trouble!

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
Hi Silverwings! I am glad you could register. Hope you have a great time here with all of us.

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
Years
Welcome to PC Silverwings. I am also new, my name is Xero. I hope you have fun here. This place is great.

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
@ Beware Of Dark Lugia - Not really. Them telling me this is perhaps a good sign of the role of importance of the rules in here XD And "them" ... Including you, since you reminded me to read them as well XD. I have a bad habit of forgetting to do everything I want to do, so reminding me to read the FAQ and rules is... Probably something I would be glad for O_O Thanks in advance! XD

@All - I will definately like it here, seeing that this forum is very active unlike the other forums I've been to that are so dead. Thanks, all! Been a great help to me XD

Back