• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
For those that get crashes when going to outdoor maps, if the crash is something to do with "time must be positive" then its a bug with essentials that i haven't been able to fix.

MaTe9usz6
What moves does the pikachu know? When i download i get one that knows surf. If it knows it and you still can't surf then its to do with the pikachu which i will get sorted at some point

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Yeah, i don't know the solution yet, other than to disable the day/night system till i have it sorted

Anyways...
gts%201.png

New feature in testing - No where finished yet

Edit
06 June 2011 - 0.4
Disables the Day/Night system till the "time must be positive" errors are sorted

Please leave at least 10 minutes after the time of this post for the file to upload. If you don't then you'll be downloading a partial file

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2011
This looks pretty cool. How are you going to get the GTS to work? It seems really complicated to me. Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
It's not too complicated. One npc will deal with adding a pokemon/checking existing. Another will deal with the searching and trading. Adding a pokemon is already sorted, I haven't done the what your looking for in exchange yet.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Looks good.
Well the latest beta does. But in viridian city no music plays. and in the PC the game crashes when you talk to the 'event' guy
and i forgot to save
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- D:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Just a whole bunch numbers and letters
I cant find it now D:

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I think I know what it is. If it's showing info about anpokemon then It's not an actual error. Just ignore it. Should be removed in version 0.4. If your not running that then update, otherwise I'll check it out when I get home

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
More progress

Underground Pass
Route 6

GTS
gts%202.png

You can add pokemon to it. Removing yours not finished. Obtaining traded pokemon & offering pokemon not started.
GTS should be available in version 0.5 hopefully

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Good to see this project is taking off well. The downloads on the site lead to an error page, in case that was not known. I do have one Quirk towards the Missingno. Sprite. Now, I realize it's a Yellow remake, but, you could add the Sevii Islands for a more extensive adventure. And if you do that, I believe it is plausible to update Missingno.'s Sprite to a 3-5th generation.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Yeah, i've just finished the downloads page so its up and running now.

I may include the Sevii Islands, but it would be after the main game.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I was surprised to see a "Lightning Yellow" around. I almost forgot about my 3 year-old hack (also named Lightning Yellow) until I saw this. The screenshots are amazing, and they make my game look pathetic. I hope this project doesn't die, and good luck with it! I'll be sure to try it out some time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
GTS is 100% coded, just in testing stage now.

Version 0.5 will be out once the S.S. Anne and Vermilion Gym is done

Years
I remember when you first posted this and I was saying to myself "Probably gonna be another failed remake." Well, I must congratulate you because you have made it further than I ever thought you would (not that my thought is that important). I said about a month ago that I wouldn't play this game until you made it to Vermillion because I didn't want to play a game without the possibility of obtaining Squirtle, so I have just downloaded the game and now will start playing.

Last edited:
Back